Eyedol history and introduction?

Sorry, but having clawed toenails doesn’t make her a raptor hybrid. Her feet aren’t even all that close to a raptor’s, she doesn’t even have the very characteristic big claw, she just has 3 clawed toes.

Go ahead and compare the retro costume’s feet to the regular costume, and see how different they are.

She’s also only always referred to as having reptilian and humanoid DNA. Nothing ever refers dinosaurs or let alone raptors.

Anyway, the point still stands, IMO. We have a really really accurate classic eyedol. Why complain about the new look and ask for changes (lol) , just because you don’t like it, when you already have the most accurate representation of your old char you might wanna ask for? How selfish is that?

Well didn’t it state that it took jago AND orchid to defeat fulgore while orchid bested eyedol single handily?

Well the claws came from somewhere didn’t it? where would you think they would come from?
Because snakes are limbless reptiles, they wouldn’t have the claws like a monitor lizard which is also a member of the squamata.

Now while this ending isn’t canon it could reveal a possible Dino DNA mixed in there.

Oh i’m sure she did beat him without help. But Eyedol probably didn’t go down that easily.

Fulgore also was killed by Orchid and Jago together since they were too much for him. Fulgore also had Jago on the ropes for awhile. (if your referring to the KI-2 endings)

1 Like

Personally I like the new twist they added to Eyedol as a character at least his new look. and the retro looks BEAST!

Looking at the injury I think don’t Gargos sliced his head it looked more like he grabbed the horns and just ripped his head in two. How’s that possible? I have no idea but considering what they are I wouldn’t put it past them to have the strength to do that.

Also @Skryba to support @Justathereptile argument about Riptor’s species. Riptor IS a dino-human hybrid but she also had some snake like aspects to her as well such as the head and what not. While her ending says “dinosaurs once again rule the earth” technically in her bio it said she had human and reptillian genes so even though human/dino are the main components they went the extra mile and added other reptillian dna to her apperance.

Plus the way her claws look is simply possible. They could of just altered the phenotype of her genes to create those claws. Ultratech was making a super weapon they didn’t care how “raptor” she looked. But she does things you’d expect a raptor to do. Like leaping into the air and such as one example.

In the new KI Riptor does look more like a feral raptor but she does retain the human aspects at expense of the serpent genes among other things. But in it’s place her new look as the cybernetic aspect added in. So instead of being three animals like the old one, she is merely 2 animals with cybernetic augments.

Though just like Eyedol I love both designs of Riptor as a Riptor fan. I’d use the old retro more but it doesn’t have a red color I want so yeah I don’t use it as much as I do the new one.

Eyedol’s new look is amazing and his retro is just plain awesome. That’s my two cents.

2 Likes