Eyedol history and introduction?

yes wow

So where you from?

if you dont understan what im trying to say just keep off the topic you can go elsewereā€¦ any boss in any game can get bodied by any char in the gameā€¦ so that comment is silly u 2 are just taking this to another place eyedols new design is bad

so by me telling you where im from will help this topic in anyway? just stay in topic if you want to be a part of any given topic

Soā€¦youā€™re not gona tell me? I like to get to know people.

if it floats ur boat sure buddy im from CA USA ā€¦ anything else? want to know how old i am too? ask me more if married virgin ask me about my famility too i gues it would matter in this topic

Alright thatā€™s cool.

But itā€™s canon that orchid defeated eyedol in the original KI (KI1) so while technically any character can beat the boss even the boss himself doesnā€™t change the fact that he was beaten by her, also I love his new design he looks badass and can make a coherent sentence without referring to himsel in 3rd person.

id be just happy if they at least removed the gutā€¦

Well, going by his retroā€¦not gona happen.

Well thatā€™s your opinion but Iā€™m fine either way if I want a jacked eyedol Iā€™ll use retro.

lets just add big fat asses to all chars then all of them with a huge gut that will fix it all

• like Eyedols new look?
  • No he is a fat ogre!

0 voters

No itā€™ll just make all the characters have fat asses so I donā€™t see why they would all be ā€œfixedā€ anyway if you donā€™t like his new look just play as retro if that doesnā€™t satisfy you play KI1 and play him there with all the things you loved about him.

i play retro but i also get bord of the same retro they added not many custom stuff like the new redesigned one. you clearly dont understand or are really just happy the way he is. so i dont even know why you keep replying here since what you post have a dead endā€¦

Youā€™re right this discussion is a dead end, you may not like the new look but others do. The devs wonā€™t change his gut so thereā€™s really nothing that can be done other than needlessly ask why does he looks this way. Also Iā€™m offering my opinion on the subject same as you, but by your logic thereā€™s no point to adding more to this thread since it went from asking to know more about the lore surrounding eyedol to you not liking his new look.

2 things Iā€™d like to address here:

1. while itā€™s canon that Orchid defeated Eyedol in KI1, it is NOT canon in the current KI (yet), as he is still obviously a threat (no thanks to Kan-Raā€™s desperation); and
  2. of course any character can beat a boss, otherwise thereā€™d be no point - what they do offer, however, and what Gargos will most certainly offer in the all new Shadow Lords mode, is a challenge.
2 Likes

That is kind of what I was thinking and hoping lol

@REYNOSOFUA11: Yeah it is canon to the original games that Orchid defeated him, but it was stated Eyedol was in a weakened state during his time in the first game which makes it a little less impressive, IMO.

" Extended Story
Eyedol and his greatest rival, Gargos - known only in the modern world to the Monks of the Tiger as the great Spirit they serve - were the last surviving Warlords of ancient times, battling for ultimate control of the land. The heroes of the age joined together to banish them to Limbo, and for 2000 years there they stayed: but now Ultratechā€™s meddlings have resulted in a device that can scan the void for life, and despite their efforts to shut it down before anything nasty gets out, a weakened Eyedol manages to break through at the last minute, right into the companyā€™s scheming hands. "

Eyedol has a gut becasue he eats constantly like a King of the astral plane should.
(Eyedol probably eats Izzy and Dretch creatures like Jabba the Hut eats those frogs)

Also after being dead for a while he is blotted a bit with maggots and coagulated blood settling.

He looks greatā€¦I love himā€¦ favorite character of S3 by far.

As far as his head being split I think Gargos some how took over Tusks mind and had Tusk give Eyedol the final blow with Wargram.

Is it really that big of a deal though? there are characters I think look wrong or silly in areas and I dont feel making a thread to complain about it is going to help in the slightest.

Maybe he just only got through most of the bonus levels in Yoshiā€™s Island: