Eyedol as a bonus character?

Would you all picture Eyedol as a bonus character?

1 Like

Eyedol should be a complete, standard character. Not an Omen-level bonus.

2 Likes

I’d much rather have him as part of the cast by default.

2 Likes

If we do get him, it may be as a bonus since having 2 demonic warlords seems redundant. I think if Eyedol does appear in Season 3, it may be good to alter him into a regular player archetype instead of a boss one.

Whoever said Eyedol had to be a demon lord in the new story? just cause he was one in the past doesn’t mean he’ll be one now.

1 Like

@JEFFRON27

He doesn’t, that’s what I was trying to say.

same page but not quite the same paragraph I think. I hope he hit the mark as an offcial character though.

We’ll find out soon enough.

1 Like

Eyedol is a KI original. The idea of thinking that he would be a bonus character is silly.

3 Likes

You’re 100% right. Make a sense

1 Like

Make me a bonus character!, make us all a bonus character!. allow us to create characters!

I can’t take it anymore!!!

Thank you but no thank you

2 Likes

Lol I’m sure KI2013 would lose sales if Ravenzorel001 was a bonus character. Probably ruin the franchise forever!

1 Like

Come on guys, i’m sure i can do good sales.

Besides… i won’t copy jago or any other Ki character, i have my own moves based on my martial arts knowledge of Muay Thai and hung gar .

Plus i’ll be on the neutral side waiting till gargos invades the earth.

1 Like

@M00NLightNinja

I don’t dislike Eyedol, all I’m saying is that there’s no signs, no clues, no indicators that he’ll be in S3. Other than on the Q&A in the S2 forums. Adam discussed that he’d be difficult to make into a fun character and Ken Lobb and Max hates him. The only thing I saw that may make him in S3 was a poll at E3 this year on who would you like to see in the Future of KI. I’m on board to sign any petition to get him for the future of KI even if he’s not one of my favorites and don’t really care much about him. I’d rather have Gargos in S3 than Eyedol though if I had to choose between the 2.

1 Like

And KIG666 would very hate new Eyedol!

1 Like