Eyedol as a bonus character?

You never see his comments???
Well… KIG666 is always complains about new KI because he hate new designs and developers. He’s only play KI1 and KI2/GOLD. KIG66’s comments are very very very very very rude than you think. So, I show you KIG666 make his video about new KI.

You can see KIG66’s comments on @Dragonps’s channel

The End.

2 Likes

I don’t agree. You don’t have to like all the original characters even with games with a bigger original roster (such as Tekken or Street Fighter). I don’t really like Eyedol that much because he’s too hard for me to take seriously as a boss, I wasn’t a big fan of Gargos either but at least he felt like a boss unlike Eyedol to me. The only characters I truly didn’t like was Maya and Kim Wu but I like the new Maya and hopefully the new Kim Wu.

1 Like

Back to the topic, If they were to give us a bonus character i hope it would be someone that rival omen’s ability or roll in the story line.

1 Like

No no no.

I want a fully fleshed out character, not a “bonus”.

1 Like

Sorry I have to intervene here, KIG666 is NOT me. In fact Whilst I’m English he is German (I think)

Just pointing this out so there is no further confusion

1 Like

Actually in Hisakos story there is somewhat of a tease I believe Its Eyedol.
“All ARIA needs is a common enemy powerful enough to unify humanity in her order .” I mean sounds like Eyedol to me but i really do want him to return. BUT he may have cybernetics in his new design because in the old lore his village was ravaged by gargos. He escaped then ended up at UltraTech to get a similar power to gargos powerful as him??? So yea and Eyedol has to come back in some way :grimacing:

I still wouldn’t count on that being Eyedol but what I was saying mostly was his name was never spoken.

2 Likes

If Eyedol were to come back most likely help ARIA and the gang to rebel against Gargos to end a feud they had. I want S3 story now xD

2 Likes

Old habits die hard, the rivalry of eyedol and gargos will never end.

1 Like

If Eyedol can be remade and be as cool looking as Goro or even Ferra/Tor, then I don’t mind seeing him as either a standard or bonus character.
I don’t have doubts about MS/IG making his gameplay work smoothly. Just the character design worries me…

1 Like

I already told you.

No way, Eyedol would be really cool with alternate weapons, colors, and skins. They could really do a lot with it. Personally I feel bonus characters will always leave the fans wishing it was more fleshed out.

2 Likes