Encouraging more players to train/upload their Shadows

Completely agree. Keep in mind, that we as players improve our skills over time. The shadow clone may retain older mistakes or ineffective techniques from long ago. It may seem like a lot of work to start all over again, but perhaps it’s worth it. Especially, if your fighting style now is far different then it was way back when we were noobies.

I also think it would be a neat idea to incorporate shadow data into SL mode. You play your team captain, and the other two members are shadow clones from other players. The higher rated the shadow is, the more astral gems it would cost to employ their service. Of course, this would be an option for SL play. Not a replacement for the current system.

I’m scared to upload anything for Shadows. :frowning: The last time I did my whole game crashed and started experiencing input glitches. The only way I was able to resolve it was to uninstall KI and wipe all of my saved data (as it got corrupted). Was not a happy camper. I haven’t touched it since.

The Shadow mode is nice to compensate on slow gameplay days, but, what benefit do you get from the mode? An eventually unbeatable shadow? I love Shadow lords because there are skins to earn. Story to reveal, guardians to pull. Shadow mode just makes a copy you for someone else. More slots would be nice or in game rewards.

He hear you. On one end you can use the mode as a training mode, but on the other it is/can be way more. They really need to expand the mode, either take shadows into other modes, or add unlockables or something to the Shadow Lab. Maybe now that Astral Gems are in the game, now they can add Gems to the mode?

All in all the Shadow Lab is more like Ranked than, say, Shadow Lords if you ask me. Sure it is a single player mode per-say, but then again it isn’t. You get the most out of it when you are asynchronously competing against other players who also play in the mode.

I agree with the 2 slot maximum ( that seriously needs to be increased, I want all my faves as shadows)

and shadows need to have matches offline just like drivatars in forza and have rewards for the matches won while you are away.

That would be an awesome mode to rival shadow lords

Actually, one thing that could be done I think reasonably easily is have shadows fight for you, and earn astral gems or astral energy for you to use in Shadow Lords. This is like your drivatar in Forza. Anytime you come back to the game it tells you how much your drivatar earned while you were away.

3 Likes

And access to the fights!

Great post cause I immediately thought of Forza when I heard news of shadows

Fight my shadows guys! Force me to upload more shadows lol

I always fight your shadows ostrich- got me more into Mira

On the survey I picked shadow lab as my fave even over shadow lords that’ I do play daily. There’s something exciting about not knowing the exact playstyle of the opponent

I saw that too. I’ll play more Mira and such. I see you bodying them. Lol

1 Like