Ed Boon would love to do a KI x MK game

Let NRS handle soundtrack? Hell no. There is not a single track I can pick out of the last 7 MK games.

Give me Mick Gordon, and dynamic music.

Also, back to block just needs to happen.

Iā€™ve got mixed feelings on that last bit. However, I see no downside, besides balance of that many characters.

Ig has to handle crossover if it ever came to be. No ifs ands or buts.There is no exception.

Itā€™s funny that some question ā€œhow would these 2 workā€ it can workā€¦ it just may seem funny (and look funny) to see an MK character do a 20+ hit combo.

Itā€™s because of KI (1994) that Ultimate MK (1995) had brutalitiesā€¦ it just got to be that reason.

Iā€™d love for KI x MK to happen!

Though what I want most is:

Killer Instinct x Soul Calibur

KIā€™s characters could lend themselves to 3D weapons combat no problem.

If this comes to realityā€¦ Would anyone be surprised if this was an ā€œScorpioā€ exclusive??? I mean I know Phil said that games will be able to play on all xbox one variations BUT this would be one of the very games to show off (E3) for when the new console gets released

Phil loves the ideaā€¦ Oh man!! lol

2 Likes

This.

If the game has that NRS-Style Dial-A-Combo stuff going on, Iā€™m out.

2 Likes

Iā€™m wondering why this was so hard to comprehend for you, in a stream of consciousness that others seemed to get.

Where did I say composition of the music? I said soundtracks.

Here are laymanā€™s terms for you.
I was referring to having the music unlockable in-game and available outside of a match, released while the game is current, not as an afterthought like killer instinct music. The music available for KI has a year- long wait, and even then, itā€™s edited down to 3-4 minutes of 11 minute themes. You can unlock AND listen to soundtrack music of NRS games IN GAME.

NRS knows how to service promotion to the productā€™s marketing strategy.

Additionally Ed Boon provides physical mortal kombat soundtracks vs killer instinct treasure hunt physical soundtracks

And yes MICK is EVERYTHING.

ā€¦

Wouldnā€™t it be funny if it turns out just to be DLC character trades.

1 Like

Sorry, man. I really want to see Shago getting decapitatā€¦ yeah, I guess youā€™re right. Letā€™s go with the Teen rated game because even I am not THAT cruel.

Wouldnā€™t be a problem for me though.

1 Like

Decapitations in MK are so 90ā€™sā€¦the new hotness is pulling organs out of body orifices and slicing off facesā€¦andā€¦yeah, when did MK go from just being gory to being sick/borderline psychopathic?

ā€¦oh yeah, MKXā€¦

Itā€™s the gameplay more then anythingā€¦I meanā€¦MKā€™s gmaeplay has beenā€¦less then average at least to a veteran fighting gamer. The flash is there (although the fatalities have been rather eh in the last two games for the most part.)

Itā€™s not the same. I can create anyone in any creation mode be it wrestling game or SC, i want official x between both.

there will be no exclusives for project scorpio. Xbox One brand will be like a trinity of consoles and scorpio will be the strongest among them. There is not a thing of exclusives when you talk about xbox scorpio.

And please Ed Boon, Phil Spencer make it happen. I beg you. Bring Mick Gordon to score the soundtrack. This could be one of the most amazing partnerships ever made in the history of the game industry. Microsoft and Netherrealm working together to create an epic fighting game. M rating of course.

3 Likes

[quote=ā€œCrimsonScorch88, post:54, topic:11548ā€]
M rating of course
[/quote]Ehā€¦not necessarily. IMHO finishing moves in a MKvKI game should be violent cinematic-style spectacles, but not gory. Shagoā€™s Ultimate should be used as an example: amazingly violent, but still only meriting a T rating. But the difference is everybody should have one.

This is a game I been wishing for please make it happen make it bloody like Mk but fight like ki

(Envisioning a stage transition on Rebel Outpost down to the street shown on Orchids flat screen monitor)

Iā€™m ALREADY in and at the same time Iā€™ve ALREADY jumped onto the Killer Instinct vs. Mortal Kombat crossover fighter bandwagon :wink: :smile: :grin: :sunglasses: