Eagle Trailer revealed

what a Load I never sore anyone asking for a second Hisako it and as for Kilgore yeah he is cool but there was no one asking for him either the only one people asked for was Eagle

You remind me of MLNinja more and moreā€¦

3 Likes

Not specificly but people did ask for a samurai and a gunkata character.

In case you didnā€™t notice, Kraig said ā€œCommunity Survey.ā€ So, yeah, you didnā€™t see people asking for Kilgore or Shin Hisako, but those characters are a result of the community survey.

3 Likes

Back to topic, dere. This trailer sucked, even some famous KI players are saying it sucked on their reaction videos.

My opinion.

Third best trailer this season.

1 Like

We are all entitled to have opinions. However Iā€™m just going to say this, just because famous KI players donā€™t share my opinions on said trailer, doesnā€™t make them any more right.

The trailer isnā€™t perfect, but to me, itā€™s pretty good. Thatā€™s my take on this topic.

Dere.

7 Likes

I wish people would stop comparing me to that guy. I have seen some of his Videos I think heā€™s a bellend.

I understand you guys want to be supportive in any way possible, i get thatā€¦ But people need to tell it how it is, dere. The trailer sucked in my and many, many, many peopleā€™s opinion,

And just because many others does not share your opinion on the said trailer, it doesnā€™t mean that any one is wrong, t means that not everyone enjoyed this garbage made by maximillian dood.

Who are the many many many others you speak of?

Really dude?

Yes really.If you are going to spout out nonsense,when someone calls you on it,prepare to back up your claim.Who are these high end KI players,the many,many of them,who said the trailer sucks?

Drop some names

eta:and please for the love of god,dont direct us towards some youtube comments made by random capcom trolls

2 Likes

1 who recently got banned here,and the rest i dont even know to play this game lolololol

3 Likes

This proves that the KI Eagle trailer was completely trash :joy:

4 Likes

Well you heard it here first folks, six people did not like the trailer therefore itā€™s garbage.

4 Likes

Yeah, I donā€™t understand the hate. I really enjoyed the trailer. Iā€™m excited. Eagle looks awesome.

I saw HKSmashā€™s reaction and i just donā€™t get it. What is with that guy? What is with the negativity? The complaints are all on very vague things with little information to go on. Eagle looks like a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  trucker? What even is that?

4 Likes

I believe youā€™re in the minority there. IJS.

as opposed to you and your little band of misfit toys who crap on everything KI related with nothing but negativity.

Iā€™m glad im on the other side.

You guys enjoy wallowing in negativity

1 Like