Eagle Trailer revealed

Let it out maaaaaaaaannn!

No. I can’t say anything that wouldn’t ruin Father’s day.

1 Like

Oh? PM me

No. Goodbye.

4 Likes

It’s pretty obvious this is what you’ve wanted the entire time, so here goes, you have been acknowledged by a developer.

[quote=“Ravenzorel001, post:126, topic:21220, full:true”]
took out some of the good things left by DH like arcade mode for example and turned it into story mode.[/quote]
Because we changed the way the story mode functioned from S1 to S2? Yes, we went with one ending after we polled players on what they would rather have (more what-if multiple endings or more canon lore) and went with popular vote of more canon endings instead of multiple what-if endings.

Subjective opinion. You can’t censor something that didn’t include objectionable content to begin with, which is what we did with these. I respect that you’d like KI to have an M rating, but we didn’t feel it was necessary, nor do we feel it is now. I’ve explained multiple times before our reasons for doing so. Do a search if you’re so inclined.

This is vague and generalizing. We built a replayable mode that included story for every character, which was well beyond what we did in the earlier seasons. Had we done S3 just like S2, we would have focused exclusively on the S3 characters. I don’t recall us ever “misleading” the community on what SL was going to be. You apparently have some strict ideals as to what encompasses a “story mode” in a fighting game… ok. We didn’t make that for S3, we evolved the story mode in a way that we felt would best serve the solo players out there.

Yeah, just the idea of new, younger players being able to play our game and enjoy it makes me so mad.

You really should read up on the Bill or Rights and the Constitution (they’re separate articles, by the way). This is a private forum, privately run. We can ban you or mute you for whatever reason we want whenever we want. Fortunately, we’re a tolerant bunch, and we enjoy debate, so we don’t kick people unless they get way out of line. Your attacks on other forum members is where you get in trouble.

Don’t like something? Sure, ok. Clearly and respectfully stating your issues? Yep, fine. Attacking other forum members for not sharing your opinion? Nope.

Civility is what keeps you from getting banned here.

31 Likes

I gotta be honest, I rather enjoy being able to play KI with my 4-year-old under foot without having to worry about how it’s affecting him. I can’t even say that about SFV.
Can you imagine the drama if he walked into pre-school yelling “I’ll kick your a$$!!!” in the same tone R.Mika does in her match intro?? :confounded:

3 Likes

You have a point it’s just that sometimes when I’m bored and I’m thinking of my what-ifs. I can’t help but chuckle every time I imagine Jago intro being.

Jago: I’m afraid your a$$ is grass

Or alternatively “I’m afraid your a$$ is mine”

1 Like
  1. I don’t think the “Yes, we went with one ending after we polled players on what they would rather have (more what-if multiple endings or more canon lore) and went with popular vote of more canon endings instead of multiple what-if endings” is my issue with the changes from S1 to S2, it’s the fact that you guys took away arcade mode on this fighting game dere. I have spoke about this many times.

2. I don’t mind KI having a T rating title because the first 2 games were rated T and had pretty awesome no mercy finishers and ultimates with roof top stage K.O. These new finishers that you guys added to the game indeed look censored and as super combo finishers, take fulgore, kilgore, riptor, thunder, sadira, maya and aria for example. All of them look like they are meant to protect kids from learning about violence when childern see violence in other video games and even in anime, movies and in life for that matter.

3. Again, when SL was out on it’s way to the game. It was adverstise as the cinematic story mode of season 3. But the mode barely got 13 minutes of cinematic interaction between characters.

4. Are you aware that the majority of players were adults and teenagers (cassual KI fans) and now are gone because they find the game to be less enjoyable? I get that you guys want more younger players because their parents today are willing to buy more for their kids. (smart marketing strategy).

5. This last point was in hopes to have you respond to me, which it worked. My points about the forum members is true dere. And yes, “We can ban you or mute you for whatever reason we want whenever we want. Fortunately, we’re a tolerant bunch, and we enjoy debate” is something i was hoping to read from your post. You can ban me for whatever reason you like, but what will that prove?

With this in mind @TempusChaoti. Thank you for taking the time to respond to me.

That’s it? That was your grand plan? You do realize you’re still wrong about the members in this forum right?

@Ravenzorel001 Dud, chill out man. There’s nothing that can be done from now. Game is even going to steam. Later on we can look into solutions to make the game approach of what it was back at the original titles. Give it time and things may turn around. We’ll see man relax. Im not that happy with many things about the game and more specifically season 3. You gotta expect this when the game does not have enough budget to reach AAA quality.

1 Like

@CrimsonScorch88. You are right, I look forward to see KI on steam. I am cool. We can only hope that things will turn out at the end.

Must say I have as well

Source?

5 Likes

Him and about 4 other people

8 Likes

Especially the reliable VXXXX. I’m curious about Eagle. I might get him but I want to see more of his moveset.

4 Likes

I’m definitely getting Eagle. Even if I end up not liking him at least I’m supporting the game and the developers.

8 Likes

im getting eagle as well ( I mean hell look at my profile name) but I hope we will see a livestream breakdown eagles moveset.

3 Likes

I thought the Eagle trailer looked great and I really enjoyed the gameplay they showed at CEO. That’s my opinion and I don’t need to justify it by citing other people or asserting that “everyone” agrees with me or “many” people agree with me or some long rambling string of nonsense about the end of the world etc.

Also, I know it’s hard guys, but every time some idiot posts something negative and especially something critical of the community in this forum, we don’t have to take the bait and argue with them. If I’m walking down the street and a dog barks at me I don’t bark back at it just to prove I can have the last word. The fact that someone is hanging out on a forum for a game they don’t like trying to goad people into arguing with them is all the evidence that I need to know I have no interest in discussing it with them. What’s the point? I have better things to do and so do you.

10 Likes

And besides, we have the flagging system for a reason, it isn’t to impose any kind of censorship, but to steer us into a more constructive conversation so we aren’t paying attention to any current dumbass (you know who you are) with his crazy delusions.

Now that’s out of the way, the trailer is small minute of exposure, so who cares about liking or hating it anyway. I’m more into wanting to know how Eagle is supposed to be played than caring about who’s got the best trailer.

3 Likes