Dragon Ball FighterZ

Enjoy

4 Likes
3 Likes

Oh lovely! Hopefully it works better this time around.

Justice!

I was about to say that I’m a bit disappointed with the small amount of dramatic finishers, but didn’t knew about this

Maybe there are more than I expected

6 Likes

Is this legit! no mod?

X3 I guess gloves on the other hand.

This game gives Yamcha more respect than he has received from the anime in at least 15 years.

2 Likes

These are probably my favorite character themes at the moment:

Just. The. Best.

Krillin’s sounds like it came out of a Sonic game.

1 Like

I love Hit as a character
and all I’m gonna say is his theme was an extremely weird choice. Yet it still works I don’t even know why

1 Like

Think about Cowboy Bebop’s atmosphere, and then look at Hit. It mixes really well.

2 Likes

i set aside money for this game. cant wait! ill be farming up super noobs on steam. this game is gonna sell tons of copies, the fodder will be plentiful in supply at least for a few months as the bodies pile up and ppl quit from getting totaled all day everyday

1 Like

Might be a good year for EVO 2018

So I tried out a couple of matches in the beta!

This game is so fun. I think it might be an insta-buy.

3 Likes

Liked for the “weird choice” part. I don’t think it works all that well, although the tune itself is ok.

How’s the online so far for everyone? I’m stuck at work for another few hours, so haven’t gotten to try it out yet.

1 Like

Matchmaking works now! Netcode is mixed. Sometimes it is flawless while other times, delay can be pretty bad.

4 Likes

Currently about to play my fourth match in a row. This beta is infinitely better than the previous betas.

3 Likes

HighSneakyCrab-max-1mb

2 Likes

Beta mostly works, with me managing to get 20 matches or so so far since getting home. Most of my connections have been in the 4-5 frames range, so netplay is mostly just ok for me. Definitely feel like offline is where the juice is going to be for me on this.

Figuring out some cancel and pressure stuff, but all in all my play is pretty bad right now. Did manage to make it to 23 wins before I lost a match though, so I guess that’s something?

1. List item

So I just watched Tien’s Breakdown and I have to say

He looks really cool
 Yamcha and Tien look like really fun characters, and I may have to really sit down and ask myself if I really want to play them. Like, The Strongest Humans Team looks more and more likely.

But I’m thinking I might run Tien, Yamcha and Adult Gohan. We will see!

2 Likes

Characters I want to play:
Gohan (Teen)
Gohan (Adult)
Trunks
Android 18
Tien
Hit
SSB Vegeta

2 Likes

Tien has an armored move, so he is in my list too.

Tri beam looks super sick!

1 Like