Dragon Ball FighterZ

So today, Codes went out? I’ll check my emails and the Insider program.

Hopefully I would have gotten a code In The 7 times I applied… :sweat:

i have checked my email and the insider program too nothing has come yet im kind of nervous

Nope.

you really are making sure you are getting the code lol

1 Like

You don’t even know, I’m so hype for this game.

Like I REALLY want to play this…

2 Likes

hey you are not alont about that brotha i also want to play that game

On xbox keep checking your insider content on the insider hub. It showed up for me suddenly today

2 Likes

Really? There’s no DBFZ beta in my insider content. I got stupid Minecraft in my insider content… :frowning:

same here

My insider content is still registering…it’s been a day.

It is allowing me to join the Minecraft thing, though, so maybe I could still see it?

EDIT: Never mind, stopped pending.

I still don’t get why this is complete random selection through Xbox Insider. Most people this invitation will go to won’t have heard Kamehameha in their lifespan.

Is it to push the program? It’s an exclusive program and we’re getting a beta for a non-console exclusive. Like wut

3 Likes

Logic will dictate that the beta should be sent to all KI or FG owners in the insider , irespective of thier level.

To be honest with ya, I think it’s literally completely random, which sucks. My friend just called me to say he got the beta, and this dude doesn’t even play fighting games.

1 Like

So I just checked my Emails.

IMG_0491

4 Likes

I also think its totally random. I got it even though I’ve never been an insider before they announced that they would use that to select people for the beta

got the same thing on my email…

Meanwhile, because I’m only on Xbox, I won’t get an email for s***.

This probably means I’m not getting in.

1 Like

To be honest, I don’t like Xbox Insider hub. I mean why do we have to use xbox insider hub to get DBFZ beta? Why not beta code? :confused:

2 Likes

Sorry, guys. I’m no longer part of the club.

3 Likes

Same here. Thank you Kami!

1 Like