Doom Eternal

Doom Eternal aka Doom 5 officially confirmed now to be the direct sequel to Doom aka Doom 4!

Unleash Hell on Earth and Doom Slayer is back once again too! :smile: :grin: :smiley: :grinning: :sunglasses: :+1: :clap: :fire: :metal:

I’m interested to see what Hayden will do with the Crucible (the doom slayer’s sword).

It’s a sequel to a reboot of the original and a remake of the originals sequel!

I am very happy with this announcement. I also love that the Doomguy is wearing his original classic DOOM armor. I also really hope they really open up the map editor. I always harp on this but it’s true. I would love to create epic single and multiplayer maps in DOOM but the first one’s SnapMap is like toddler building blocks. Give me the full editor, dammit!

Hey guys, get this: Mick Gordon, the composer for Doom aka Doom 4, is back ONCE AGAIN to composed the soundtrack/OST and overall music for Doom Eternal aka Doom 5 :smiley: :grinning: :smile: :grin: :sunglasses: :+1: :clap: :fire: :metal: :smiling_imp:

im all in! i hope we get more awesome musical build up. you hear a badass groovy bass line with some horror riffs, then you pull out the gorenest heart and boom youre hit with a crescendo of death metal, the screams of ■■■■■■ off demons and off you go! ■■■■ yeah

Yeah that was amazing…

Like BFG Division and Rip & Tear, for examples? :wink: :grin: :metal: :fire: :smiling_imp:

yup! lol

I actually Got Stuck in the BFG Section…I wanted so desperately to get in there I couldn’t think straight.

LoL… I threw a Grenade at The Door… its not that I’ve never solved a puzzle before… its just that playing as The Doom Slayer makes me think like him… I just needed more Force.

Doom Eternal FTW! Doom Slayer double FTW! Mick Gordon triple FTW! Doom Eternal, Doom Slayer, and Mick Gordon ALL FTW now! :smile: :grin: :sunglasses: :+1: :clap: :fire: :metal: :smiling_imp:

So glad the master of soundtracks is back again. I still need to get prey sdtk

the prey OST was pretty sick too, especially the club music

Doomguy is back in his classic armour just how I like it :star_struck:

So Doom Slayer anyone? :wink: :sunglasses:

Doom Eternal pre-orders now:

I wonder if they’ll go the more traditional route of the old Doom games, or continue with the Painkiller-style “combat arenas” where you get locked into a small area and have to fight your way out. As much as I liked the 2016 reboot even I can’t deny how different most encounters were compared to the older games, where in those game you just run through the level and found enemies wandering in them.

it would be great if they dialed up enemy counts in between these arenas. im more than sure they will return in the game with gorenests and such , but itd be great to enter a hallway or random room and theres alot of demons to kill instead of the few we are used to seeing

More new info and details on Doom Eternal

Man I Hate Waiting. See… this is why I don’t watch E3… when sonething comes out that you know is going to great then tbe waiting s all the frustrating.

CHECK IT OUT!!!