Does KI have the worst behaving pros?

You’re judging me based on one match though.

I’m not judging you based on your play.

I’m judging your behavior.

Just from one match out of many still. Get over it.

The match itself has very little to do with it.

It’s your behavior AFTERWARD that I’m calling into question.

You chose to open a discussion on player behavior. I’m sorry you don’t like it when others choose to question your behavior. Thus far you have only gone on to strengthen the point I was trying to make. I’m glad we can do it so publicly.

I believe the adage goes “if you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen”.

1 Like

You’re still just judging based off of one video.

This thread was made concerning KI’s chances of being at KI, be it behavior, popularity or exclusivity.

You haven’t proven anything except that you’re a troll with something against me, take your own advice and step off.

@MDMMORNING Anything else that comes from you on this thread from this point forward we will just consider it as just more trolling on your behalf. Have fun.

1 Like

Are you trolling? You disrespected Bass. That is a fact. At first, Bass didn’t know if your controller was unplugged or something. He gave you respect and decided to wait for you to ready up again. The truth? You wasted his time. That is a fact. You just stopped fighting. You showed him what you were doing. That is disrespectful. You are wasting his time. Bass wants to enjoy KI and play against opponents, not a training dummy. You decided he was too strong, choose to stand there instead of just quitting. Instead of just dqing and allowing Bass to go to the next match, you wasted his time that he could’ve been using to face good opponents. He got upset and taunted you because you were disrespecting his time. Just one match though. No biggy right? But no. You had to go and share it to the world. You made an accusation that Bass was being disrespectful. It was a false accusation. In reality, you were the one being disrespectful.

8 Likes

No, I’m judging you based off of your entire YT channel, and a handful of posts on these forums wherein you represent yourself as a borderline pro, but by objective measures you are a scrub.

It’s sad that you are so mentally weak that you have to insist on this “troll” thing in lieu of defending or apologizing for your behavior. You know that you ■■■■■■ up, but you can’t bring yourself to make good on it, so you deflect and flee.

You wanted to discuss poor player behavior. Don’t say “we” - you’re insulting the intelligence of the rest of those in the thread.

Also, my boy is sick so I’m missing locals for the second consecutive week - I’m gonna have fun, goddammit!

In case anyone missed the subtle link earlier in the thread, the episode in question starts here:

2 Likes

I think we have one of the best communities in the FGC. Yes, even the pros are well behaved.

3 Likes

Double, triple ultra saga continues. It’s got to the point that I don’t want to play random people online because I know they will waste my time. IDGAF about the teabags or taunts at this point, but please don’t waste my time. Let’s play KI, not play combo video wankfest.

1 Like

I just have questions. How did you think telling on Bass to his sponsor was going to go? That is like telling a parent that their kid is a jerk. What did you think would happen when you acused him of cheating? Did you think he would say “yes, I am cheating, and because you noticed I will let you win”. Now if it was done to upset him, then you did a he’ll of a job. Even if he was cheating, wouldn’t the goal be to try and win anyway? Now I hate to break it to you, but the not moving and wasting the clock for no real purpose is something a spoiled child would do to be a jerk when they aren’t getting their way.

@MDMMORNING. So Vlad said bass was hacking or whatever. He still didn’t need to get bent out of shape. It is great that you can use T-bags and taunt to upset/bother people, but say anything over a mic and people go off. So is it ok for Bass to waste people’s time with full 2x or 3x ultra, but if Vlad wastes some of Bass’s time it is some sort of disrespect. Vlad had just as much right to waste the clock as Bass did to Taunt and TB

Maybe it was “Karma” and they both got what they deserved.

How is taunting and t-bagging wasting time?

1 Like

What are you even talking about?

Can you link me to the vids of Bass wasting random peoples time in ranked, or even just short sets wherein he wasn’t disrespected, with multi Ultras? I’ve seen him extend Ultras in the final match of a FT10 in his Rough Sets series as a matter of tradition, but that’s not remotely the same thing.

Or is this another episode of “SadisticRage76 doesn’t know what he’s talking about, he’s just running his mouth cuz he wants to participate in the conversation”?

I don’t know if you’re talking to me, but double/triple ultras waste my time. I don’t really care about teabags and taunts, although I will unleash the bags if the other player starts first.

Taunting and stuff may not waste your time but what about giving up and not fighting. Going to the corner and deciding not to press any button because you got your ■■■ kicked in a brief exchange.

3 Likes

Tbf if I was Bass, I think I’d have just let the timer run down for the whole rest of the match, what goes around, comes around.

It actually shows more respect that he waited to see if his opponent would move instead of noticing he wasn’t doing anything and laying into him anyway, cause your opponent having a dead controller and you just ignoring that fact and laying into them anyway would be a lot more disrespectful. It isn’t even as if Bass tea bagged his lifeless body between rounds or taunted when he was doing well, that was totally more “well I’m going to press buttons until you’re ready again” than anything else, he still didn’t lay into Vlad when he realised he was actually still there, Vlad’s had more than enough chances to save face here, and in the match itself (start playing again, disconnecting, saying nothing about the incident instead of trying to ruffle feathers) yet he took none of them, though I’m not entirely sure why.

1 Like

yeah… ki is doing just fine👍

Dude, this is a thread that hasn’t been active since January, and the guy you’re replying to has been permanently banned from the forums since early June.

5 Likes

10 Likes