Do you think Ultimates should make a comeback to Killer Insitnct : Poll

funny cause I just saw that post >:U

Yeah, I deleted it because I really don’t want to be a part of this discussion anymore.

fair enough : >

Preech.

1 Like

I still make my points th devs can eaisly do Ultimates along side other people’s wants. Especially when we have tones of stuff already not related to Ultimates.

Lol right

I want Ultimates, because I like options!
I love Mortal Kombat for having different Fatalities per character, Brutalities, Friendships, etc.
It’s why I think it is boring that Street Fighter V only has 1 Super per character, just like vanilla SF4 had, when in the past SF3 and SF Alpha series had at least 3 per character, where as Ultra SF4 still only had 2 per character.

Ending a fight in different ways is fun, imo! Ultra Combos are cool, but when you’ve done the same Ultra Combo again and again and again and again, it gets boring. I love playing as Orchid, but I’ve seen her Ultra Combo, and all the others’ for that matter as well, SO many times. It would be cool to have something new to pull off, more option!

1 Like

So we getting ultimates or nah lol

I can agree with you full on and you can refer to my preveious statement that can help serve to back you uo.

Ultimate, along side costumes and accessories were the top three wanted features in a poll for what we can assume is season4. So if ya ask me there’s hope this time around. Which is nice after three years of waiting.

EDIT:

Found it!

2 Likes

Hopefully a community fund for ultimates might be announced. (I hope we do same time I doubt it)

We may nor have to do a fund if this means we might ge tthem. Here’s something else a news article posted a little ahwhile mentiong KI’s future.

Now out of all the things of three years the one thing people were asking for, but never truely got to my mind, are Ultimates, now is this true or not? IDK for sure I could be looking too much into it. But I WILL say this:

If the devs don’t deliver on that I’d say we have a good reason question if they would make anyone’s wants happen. Especially with the pole results and what one little peice of info states.

I don’t wanna get anyone’s hopes up really but I did want to point out there is a slim chance.
If Ultimates were not possible then, they certainly can be possible now.

And what these images tell us obviously is that Ultimates may come right after the skins, or right along side them

Plus skins apprantly have been worked on for a ahile now, so they likely may be close, if not halfway done with the skins or have made really good progress on them already.

1 Like

Hmmm… This is true guess once again just have to wait and see lol. Even we going on 4 year since it’s realese lol. I’ll keep the rest of my opinion to myself lol

As with everything else yes.

I have a hunch that they’re going to announce ultimates at the WC and release it in the 3.7 patch afterward.

I’d love to beleive that to be honest. But you know as they say. Only time will tell

Should we just close this now? =)

2 Likes

I love this guy.

ooo my woow after a year that i made this poll… i am so happy … ultimates come true
was some kind of confusion for my wording and meaning… just hope is not like i say before by any cost we just need confirmation that is not only jago and shago with the ulitamate at the moment.

Yes please close this! :slight_smile:

1 Like