Do you think this game is Pay 2 Win now?

oh, I see. this dude is, like, an actual troll. not coming back here. peace

1 Like

Oh really, you were really being serious. lmao Heā€™s not slower than Araganos however you spell his name. Nothing you said has any truth in it whatsoever. Now youā€™re shocked that I wasnā€™t being literal. I made it obvious I wasnā€™t being literal. smh Yea, you better leave, youā€™re just trolling.

Where is the ā€˜noā€™ option in your pollā€¦??

4 Likes

This.
Also who are you playing as? Are you looking to just flame without basis? Help me to help you, Barbie, help me to help youā€¦
Tusk is slow as hell, all his moves have longer than normal start-up and even with deflect you can poke through. Your attitude, like others have said is one of someone who hasnā€™t gone into the lab to figure out how to beat Tuskā€™s options. Maybe if youā€™d be less ā€œsaltyā€ (for lack of a better term) and ask for advice you wouldnā€™t be getting dismissive responses.

Youā€™re only supposed to vote if you donā€™t own season 3, otherwise your opinion would be bias. Too bad I canā€™t control who votes, all the people who donā€™t own season 3 and no one else. :frowning:

Honest question: who are the 3 ā€œfairestā€ characters in the game, in your opinion? From S1, S2, or S3, up to you. If Tusk is a broken, unfair character, letā€™s establish what the spectrum looks like on both ends.

Letā€™s try having a real discussion about the game.

3 Likes

:see_no_evil:

Man, this forum is crazy. You canā€™t even ask a simple question without being bombarded with trolls.

The rest of the cast is alright. None of them do the insane damage like season 3 characters.

Well, in another thread, you made fun of another forum user for saying he used Jago. So Iā€™m guessing youā€™re not too big of a fan of Jago.

What aboutā€¦ Thunder? He does insane damage. Heā€™s fair, though, right?

Also, Iā€™m curious as to your thoughts about Texas Showdown. Arbiter was used in grand finals, and Tusk was used (but never won a game). The rest of the top 8 was dominated by S1 and S2 characters. Do you have a theory for why this is?

4 Likes

Painfully obvious troll thread soā€¦

1 Like

Well, I do have S3 and even though I havenā€™t played as much, I did play a couple of pretty decent Tusks. Iā€™m still not sure on what exactly can be punished and how to really fight him but blocking and staying grounded seemed to lay a good foundation and I was able to win a couple of matches with my Sadira.

Iā€™m not sure what the general idea was behind his character design. He seems to have armor on a lot of his stronger attacks and they seem to be largely safe when spaced right. So spacing seems to be important. You should be either far outside of the range of his sword or in his face.

I also noticed that a lot of his armored moves can be interupted during early startup.

Iā€™d like to stress that Iā€™m not good or even knowledgeble in the matchup, but these are things you can confirm of disconfirm for yourself and get better at beating him. His characterdesign must have holes, there is no way he is designed to be unbeatable.

This topic is temporarily closed due to a large number of community flags.