Do you think/believe death is EVERYWHERE?

• Yes, definitely so
  • No, not really
  • Depends
  • Not exactly sure

0 voters

From what I’ve seen and gathered as well as for me here personally, it (oftentimes) DOES appear to be so the case.

No, I believe there are some areas of the world where people never die, but are immortal.

… like… elves… and… vampires…

1 Like

To everything there is a season…

…turn, turn, turn.

1 Like

LOL LOL I like this thread, there I go. from a European perspective it depend from your continent :zipper_mouth_face: oups I stop there.
I mean they are continent and country where you feel more secure than others.

1 Like

People can’t die in area A if there was never any life there to begin with!

I main Sadira… I am death. :smile:

1 Like

Death is a fact, where you go after is based on one’s perspective, culture, and ideology. So yes, the notion that death is everywhere is true because at this very moment, somewhere in the world, someone just died.

2 Likes

you rang

1 Like

Not quite sure if you mean literally or spiritually. Yes, people, animals, plants etc all over the world die eventually, so I chose the first answer.

Do I think that death is around us in any other sense? Like the dead are around us as spirits and we can’t see them? Anything’s possible, and it’s nice to hope, but it’s not something I personally believe as some sort of universal truism of our post-life condition.

Death was certainly there on the 360’s launch week.

“ALL I SEE IS RED”

2 Likes

Considering that it’s mandatory to kill things regularly in order to survive, and the survivors will die of old age…

1 Like

we are all dying right now, so enjoy life and be happy while you are alive and healthy

2 Likes