Disney buying the rights for X-Men and Fantasic Four

IIThe x-Force aren’t in the game yet

Maybe it will be the September update

What’s interesting about this game is that you can select any character and go through a danger room like practice and showcase moves- it’s a lot like marvel ultimate alliance simulation discs

The character viewer is impeccable you can zoom in on the character and get a showcase of specials

X- force/ Psylocke reveal stream

‘Psylocke, the character everybody was wanting to see ‘

Her katana turns into a whip as in recent comics

They are available now

I saw this pictures and got hype for a new Fighting game, only to realize it’s a mobile game.

Bb, my poor heart, why you do this lol

1 Like

Wednesday November 13

So, I love Psylocke’s new costume. But…

… She’s Caucasian again. She back to her former British body. It kinda saddens me. She looks cool, but come on…

I mean, i think she probably likes being back in the body she was born in. I mean, how would you feel if you were just forced to have someone else’s for the rest of your life, never being able to see your own face in the mirror again. Never being able to hear your own voice. Friends and family not recognizing you. You may not like it, but she’s probably relieved.

(Comic Spoilers)

I thought her old body was destroyed by some virus (along with Kwannon, the assassin she got body-swapped with)?

Assuming they didn’t retcon her origin, how is she in her original body now?

Comic books :man_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

What happened is…

Her entire soul was consumed by someone called Sapphire Styx who is a soul vampire. Finding herself inside Sapphir Styx’s mind, Betsy fought her way back with assistance from a fragment of Wolverine’s soul the villainess had absorbed years earlier. Psylocke destroyed Sapphire Styx from the inside, and used the remaining soul power left behind to create a new body for herself, molecule by molecule.

You’re not wrong, I can completely understand that. Also, her being a white woman in an Asian woman’s body has been seen as problematic for years, so this is probably a deliberate business move to make her back into her original self.

I completely understand why they did this.
I just absolutely loved her as a Japanese psychic ninja who could conjure psionic blades from her hands. That whole theme is what made me fall in love with her to begin with. She still has all those abilities… she’s just Caucasian again, something she hasn’t been since 1989 (at least not canonically).

Though I’m a bit disappointed, I understand why they are handling it like this. And as said, her new look is indeed pretty cool. Though I’m not all for pastel colours…

Kwannon will exist as well, the rumor is on Psylocke official fan blogs

Oh well not gonna change much. They didn’t make a lavender Psylocke for the official marvel,legend s action figure or the new official statues…

‘Comic books always Play around with storylines

Civil war, dc rebirth, I mean nightwing is supposed to be dead but there are still books/ games with him in it

Ssssshhh!!! Spoilers! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The more I learn about this new Psylocke though, the more I like her.
As long she’ll keep all her cool abilities, I’m good.

1 Like

Gotcha.

I’ll be making both major versions of her in SoulCalibur VI- eventually one to represent all of her different iterations.
I really hope Viola is DLC

So glad this game is coming soon- it will satiate my need for the marvel fighting game and missing presence from other great fighters

1 Like

I thought the Dark Phoenix movie was cancelled, but apparently there will be a trailer for it this upcoming Wednesday…

No wasn’t cancelled, It was pushed back to February

Yeah. That thing was to far into production to cancel without loosing money.

Oh, it was THIS Wednesday, apparently:

You can buy online easily from Disney’s original website in Blu-ray or 4K Ultra HD. You can find discount coupons also from websites like reecoupons , couponcause, and promocodes.