Disappointment in shin hisako

Funny. I absolutely love the name. The “shin” characters are all some of my favorite boss characters in fighting games. There is even a Shin Godzilla! I am excited to see if the person hisako has evolved into is worthy to take up the “mantle” so to speak of that name Shin; just as much as I am happy her character has progressed and changed in such a meaningful way

2 Likes

No. Stop right there. Don’t include Shago. He was the most funnest character I’ve watched and played in the entire roster, rightly the only character that’s acceptable both storyline and rivalry with Jago, and lastly we made him real as a community; Shago has a very special place in KI so don’t blame it on him. Sorry for going off-topic.

…why not include shago…he is indeed a remix…just as much as the others that was made. Your “fun factor” aside considering many many other people find the other remixes fun.

5 Likes

Too late… he’s included.

2 Likes

Most of current gen’s fighting games can only dream about a 3+ years of lifespan anyway.

4 Likes

Although having the reincarnation of lord nobunaga would have been amazing! So much more!!

Nioh made me so like the guy so much that I definitely wouldn’t mind the “rebirth” and etc. to be hinting to the reincarnation of nobunaga as a new character to wield the sword. Oh well. That’s the way the cookie crumbles. The cookie we have is delicious but it would have been even more so if it…you know, didn’t crumble on the floor. If you get my drift

1 Like

Some of us wanted Shago cause 1. we knew he was a remix 2. we actually wanted a remix character. No one ever expected to get another remixed character after 2 years later.

That makes no sense to Shadow Jago.

Of course it does. He’s Jago, but an evil version. A remix character. Just like the others.

Others? There are only 2 including Shin Hisako. Before there was just 1 remix.

Omen, shinsako, kilgore and Shago are remix characters.

Still,lots of characters use others animations. Mira and Maya share a lot of normals, for example.

People, is ok prefering brand new chars over remix… but this is mid season content.

I assume that the coice was make a new char and two remix, or one new and about… half of a new char?

Every game uses recycled assets. I’m grateful about getting new content. Some people should just show more gratitude, even if the new chars doesn’t fit in your preferred style, because having more chars, means more players may find the game appealing, and that would mean more chars that may fit in your style.

Shitting over remix chars because it’s not your personal preference seems a bit selfish to me

3 Likes

I’m actually pretty happy to be getting new characters in between seasons (if there is even a season 4) remix or not.

The wait between Season 1/2 and 2/3 were looooooooong.

1 Like

For me it is like KI developers are losing their spirit. KI so far had the “let’s go, let’s write some history here, let’s make the best game ever” spirit. With names like that KI shows the “hello big guys(SF and MK), please give us some attention, we also have a shin character like you” face. This also happens when all the dates things are happening are the same with the other fighting games. It gives the impression that we are following and not leading.

BREAKING NEWS:

Iron Galaxy Sells the rights to Killer Instinct after releasing a character that 10% of the community were dissatisfied with! Iron Galaxy’s own “Adam Heart” had this to say:

"We really fu**ed up. Everyone at the studio knew it wasn’t a good idea. But we did it anyway. Stocks dropped 100%, Half our employees quit from rage, Microsoft pulled all of our funding, and I now live in a box. We sold the rights to KI to another studio, just like the community recommended we do, in order to get enough money for food for the next few days. We are deeply sorry for providing new content, and promise to never do it again.

As a parting gift, and as an apology, we are releasing our final character today, which is 100% original, and not a lazy, low budget, clone character… We call him… ‘The flying spaghetti monster’. "

15 Likes

As long as she is a fun character to use then there’s no problem.

4 Likes

Oh yes i forgot that.

since the earth is spinning
the devs are always right

since l live in this life

since l eat my food

since most people say so

since it’s not a big deal

Let’s go :saxophone::trumpet: :notes:

1 Like

If you really want to make your point, fine… I’m up for it. Lets debate.

Start your argument for why Shin Hisako is a lower quality character than others in the game. I will represent the other side. I will make a point to say she cannot be classified as lower quality than the other characters in the game. Only rule is, all points must be provided with evidence of some kind. This includes comparisons to other characters in the game.

You go first. I got all day.

(as per typical debate standards, if you dont debate, you automatically loose. Your point cant survive if you aren’t even willing to support it. If you truly believe what you say, and it IS evidence based, you should have no problem proving it and getting support from others.)

3 Likes

:notes:

I don’t say that she is a lower quality character. I haven’t played her and also I trust IG guys on gameplay, design and generally all the game is awesome. But this name is poor. It makes not want to play her. It makes me feel like I play an uninspired game. It hurts Hisako. That’s all.

No comment.

Open invitation for anyone else to begin the debate with me.

No comment too.