Didn't necessarily think I'd be able to say this, but

It’s taken me 3 runs on stream and multiple off-stream sessions to get to where I wanted to be, but as a gamer without sight, I’ve finally beaten Gargos on Challenging and unlocked the Astral Plane. It feels so good to finally have a complete KI stage select screen and I hope to 100% the game at some point in the future (I’m at 98% of achievements at the moment, with only beating him on Godlike and separately with buffs on being the ones I’m most afraid of).

Thanks to everyone who has given me tips, suggestions, hints, played sets with me etc over the years. Pleased to say I’m still a big fan of this game and look forward to what the future holds. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Congrats, man! That’s awesome. I also still play this game and enjoy every second of it, even when I’m getting bodied lol. But yeah, can’t wait to see what the future holds. I don’t want to get my hopes up for E3 2020, but MS would be crazy not to give one of the best, most well made games of this generation a sequel on Series X.

If they don’t, I’ll be bummed for sure, but at least we still have such an amazing game in this version of KI!

3 Likes

congratulations friend.

2 Likes

Congratulations! I wouldn’t ever come near your achievement.

2 Likes

Congrats Sightless - that’s super dope!

2 Likes

Congrats @SightlessKombat!!! I can see and still haven’t gotten that stage! So this is a real accomplishment. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very kind of you to say so. It’s a shame it’s taken me such a long time to get. Going to probably leave the Godlike run for the final achievement, but I’ve only got 5 or 6 more to go now. This might just be my first 100% game.

3 Likes

Thanks very much. I’m dreading the godlike run, trying to find strategies on how to actually complete as few missions as possible (ideally I want to fight only the Omens and Gargos if I have to but can’t find any good tips). I’ve now got 5 achievements left, got the final secret one today.