Did anyone get the Omen color pack or Nah?

So I’m sure most you guys here who main omen heard news of his new color pack release. I saw it on the KI meld when I started up Killer Instinct but can’t find it in the store is anyone else Having this issue or is it just me? (in-game, not xbox store don’t GMT lol)

2 Likes

@rukizzel @TotalJimkata @TempusChaoti
Guys, can you update us on whats happening with Omen and the new patch?

2 Likes

Btw, that golden rash was always there?

Sounds like something to tell your Dr.
I think it’s called Midas Hepatitis
But a little baby powder should clear that right up. Lol too easy, had to do it.

8 Likes

And I’m glad you did :joy:

2 Likes

No it wasn’t. I thought guest characters weren’t getting gold skins but i see i was wrong. This is great news btw.

1 Like

This is like being told you getting that toy you always wanted for Christmas, then Christmas come and you see the box with the toy on it, you get excited, you open it up and all you find is a pair of clothes…:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

2 Likes

yeah, can’t find the skins anyplace…

1 Like

anybody try on the xbox? I’m trying on win10 (can’t fit KI on the XB so I won’t be checking there)

It’s should be out on win10 as well bro. Check the in game store for ki

I’d say it’d be more like rushing in to see what Santa left you only to find out there’s nothing in your stockings, and then your parents come in behind you and shoo you off to your room saying they have to “check everything” first, and then when you get back you notice it’s all there. :unamused:

…or at least right now we’re up to the “check everything” part.

on a side note we don’t do Santa at my house…we still go through all the ritual and stuff, but my wife and I never bothered with the ruse that Santa was a real thing.

2 Likes

I did. It wasn’t there either

I think I found the place they are going to be, in game: store/skins/colors; that screen is empty in my PC world though :frowning: I’m sure they’ll figure out the bug and get them live soon enough.

Not showing up for PC or Xbox for me.

It showed up for me now, was able to purchase it too, no problems.

2 Likes

Word? Gonna boot up KI now hopefully it shows up

1 Like

Yeah, I just looked on the in-game store right from the Killer Instinct main menu and it’s in the color area of skins. Nabbed it and plan to enjoy the colors for while. Code Red Omen is here!

2 Likes

HEY EVERYBODY! THEY HERE. CHRISTMAS IS ALIVE! The color pack IS HERE!

3 Likes

Nah. I will at one point once I have money to burn.

I just can’t enjoy Omen’s play style.

I support this. Never understood the point of giving the credit for bringing my (still hypothetical) children happiness to some fat old guy in a red jumpsuit :joy:

4 Likes