Devil May Cry 5

I just wish they’d give me a reason to use something other than the classic Ebony/Ivory/Rebellion combo. All the other weapons I got were just too slow, imo.

I didn’t think so. Balrog and Faust in particular were amazing. And I haven’t messed much with Cerberus, but it seemed pretty dang good too.

I can’t even remember The names for most of them I used them so little. They all just move so slowly I’m constantly getting hit out of combos.

Game of the Year

3 Likes

Any confirmed news for DLC? I don’t want to believe that Bloody Palace is the only thing we’re getting. At least the reboot gave us Vergil story DLC.

1 Like

The scene with Lady and Trish at the end might have been a hint about something with them later. I think we’ll either get DLC or a DMC5 Special Edition at some point in the future, with Vergil being inevitable as part of it.

2 Likes

So…

Pretty excited that DMC is making its way to a portable system, even if this should have been the trilogy collection right off the bat.

2 Likes

I know right. DmC 1 is easily my least favorite too. Too much like RE.

I try to get into DMC V combo videos, I made this, is it respectable?

2 Likes

Very impressive.

Yeah it’s weird, it also means they’ll have to make DMC2 and DMC3SE as part of a bundle (because no one will buy DMC2 otherwise).

At least it’s not DMC2, that game is a bunch of good ideas and literally nothing else. Pretty much “wasted potential” the game.

They’d be stupid to waste money porting DMC2.

Yesn’t.

Because on one hand you’re right, the game sucks and even Itsuno publicly admits it. At the same time, they in their infinite wisdom decided to decouple the DMC Trilogy making it so Switch owners have to buy DMC1 and DMC3 (aka the good ones) separately (and probably charge more for them). Unlike the PS4, XB1, and modern PC releases where one price tag gets you all of the games in one bundle.

I’m not saying people should care about the few good ideas in DMC2 (because DMC3 did them all way better) but this doesn’t feel like a good deal for people who want to play the DMC games on the Switch. But then again Nintendo has a habit of charging more for games ported to their system anyways, so what do I know.

1 Like