Dear fellow KI fans, how it's going on your lifes?

What’s up? How are you feeling?

3 Likes

Hello there. Overall I am feeling fine and well. Same for you? :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Doing ok, but I’m also abit excited because today, gonna see 65 with a friend.

3 Likes

That’s good! Im happy to hear you guys are happy.
Yes, I’m feeling fine too. Just busy and little stressed with school, and should go to gym more. Sometimes just too tired to go and would rather just sit on the couch and play video games, despite that I love working out. :smiley:

2 Likes

65? Is it a movie?

1 Like

yup

What kind of movie?

2 Likes

Wow, looks cool!
Have fun!

2 Likes

And, of course, watch movies along with tv series, yes? :grin: :+1:

Doing alright, although right now I’m trying to find the motivation, if not inspiration, to finish off two fanfics that I’m working on, one of them a “Resident Evil”/“Killer Instinct” crossover. Bloody writers’ block. :frowning:

Hope all is well with you! :smiley:

I can relate.

Well yeah that too :smiley: But my three favorite things to do are playing video games, working out at gym and sleeping. ^^

1 Like

How about you?

Well, sometimes you just don’t have motivation and/or energy to even do things you like the most, and it’s okay. I hope you get that motivation and inspiration. But hey, you have no hurry, right?

Yes, all is well with me, thanks. :slight_smile: I hope all is well with you too!

2 Likes

My twin brother is slowly working out of that and we’re making more progress on our final battle video for Primal Rage

3 Likes

Playing video games, watching movies, reading books, traveling, sleeping along with napping, eating, going outside, talking to others, browsing the Internet/surfing the Web, watching YouTube, and bunch of other things :smile: :grin:

1 Like

Have you and your brother animated that?

Have you traveled a lot?

1 Like

I made the models, he did the animation.

2 Likes