Dear Eyedol Fans

As someone who hates Eyedol with a burning passion and is not even going to bother with him when he comes out, I would like say congratulations. You guys finally did it. All of your asking and perseverance was now worth it. Glad for you fans getting to your favorite character again and I hope he is to your liking.

p.s This is by no means sarcasm. This is my honest opinion.

12 Likes

Respect. Who did you want instead of him?

So you hate his design so much that you won’t even give the completely new redesigned character, who plays nothing like the original a chance? Damn, that’s some pretty strong salt right there.

Thanks though, I plan to main him. :heart_decoration:

9 Likes

Agreed. There’s no salt, no tears. Though I am disappointed, I am happy for those who wanted him.

I will go to bed now though. It is 7:23am, I’ve been up all night, waiting for this, only to get disappointed. Not worth it for me personally, but still, glad you guys who wanted him finally got him.

2 Likes

Thank you and i pretty much knew he was the last character

I feel similar. Even though I hate Eyedol, IG did a great job with the redesign and I’m sure the fans will be ecstatic to finally have him back.

4 Likes

Another original character really. However now that the original cast is finally complete, there may be another chance for that[quote=“xCrimsonLegendx, post:3, topic:12335”]
So you hate his design so much that you won’t even give the completely new redesigned character, who plays nothing like the original a chance? Damn, that’s some pretty strong salt right there.

Thanks though, I plan to main him. :heart_decoration:
[/quote]

Jumping the gun aren’t you. Never have I said anything about his design being the reason I don’t like him. In fact I am perfectly fine with his design. It’s other personal reasons.

2 Likes

Did Eyedol steal your lunch money?
Or a Gargos fanboy?

I’m joking of course, though you probably shouldn’t “jump the gun” and hate him 5 minuets after he’s revealed. lol

I hope, if there is a season 4, you guys get some of the characters you guys want. Think of it this way…you won’t see any more "Bring back _______ " threads…there’s no one else to bring back… it’s all new horizons from here…

…well, that and guests…

2 Likes

What makes you think there will be a season 4?

1 Like

Well, the survey they made for one thing…

Could be a good indication. I’ll remain skeptical until they have officially announced it though.

1 Like

They said we’ll have 2017 support but i Still doubt a season 4

Plus Adam said before the reveal that they want to keep making KI as long as we want to play it.

4 Likes

I’m with you. I hope they also realize this is the end of KI as we know it. The next iteration will probably be KI2. As one who generally hates 1. Pallette swaps 2. “Evil” versions and 3. Boss characters we now pretty much have 2 of the 3, and I would listen to someone who argues that we have a loose palette swap as well. Either way there is no one that they could possibly add save Fenix and Master Chief that could come close to generating the hype of the last few reveals, which means that Season 4 is probably out as they decide to tinker with what we have and develop KI2 in earnest. Honestly, It’s probably time anyway, So, enjoy what we have cause I’ll be nothing new for at least a year.

I dont remember if it was here or on Reddit, but some guy claimed he had some info. That could be fake of course, but he mentioned that there will be secret 9th character. TAKE IT WITH SALT THO.

2 Likes

Personal reasons aside, even from the trailer he still another giant, hulking, in-your-face character. An archetype that is definitely NOT my forte. So even if I did try him, I kind of doubt it would be long.

Still congrats to you though.

1 Like

Luigi confimed

Yes, many times. Now I get to settle the score :smiling_imp:

Eyedol, You on my turf now, Ya hear me!?!

1 Like

must i make 10 reasons why eyedol haters suck?