Dear Eyedol Fans

Actually, yes. I literally spent my lunch money trying to beat him and lost, REVEEEEENGE!

2 Likes

so Eagle is really Red Herring? :joy:

I think him and a possible human aria hints at a possible season 4.

I donā€™t care for Eyedol at all but Iā€™m glad heā€™s coming back so people finally stop asking for him lol

2 Likes

That was confirmed fake

I too thought of Eyedol as an embarrassment to the franchise. But I think it was wise to bring him back tho. God I hope we get some more characters in a Season 4. Some people in here think its really unlikely. Making me worried, but that poll has me really hopeful. Personally I want more guests lol. Just a few more chars in there as originals and guests.

Eyedol looks beastly. Canā€™t wait to try him out.

1 Like

So many giant characters in the game now.

It will be good if there will be another season with with new original charactersā€¦no more giants though

1 Like

thatā€™s actually clever lol

1 Like

Wow, he looks like the closeted, uglier cousin of the Witcher 3 Crones. Itā€™s as though Keits scraped all the scraps from the combat design cutting room floor into a blender, then moulded the results together with a pile of clay into the shape of a fat dude. Clearly Keits has presided over madness.

This character overview is gonna be fun. :slight_smile:

:neutral_face:

it seems @M00NLIGHTNINJA got his wish

Iā€™ve seen his reaction video. Yep he likes it

1 Like

Ah i miss moonlight ninja. Yeah his ban was deserved but he was fun to argue with.

M00nlight ninja is doing just fine and is a lot happier.

Well at least you canā€™t pick on his spelling in a video lol!