Custom Ultra Combo Beat (W/ All Character Themes)

I wonder how the ones I requested are going

Iā€™ve been busy for the last couple of days, but Iā€™m still trying to configure the last 6 hits.

didnā€™t think the last six would be that hard to pull off

Iā€™ll see what I can do.

canā€™t wait to see the results

@HUMANHUNTER205

OK, hereā€™s the link:

It uses RAAM as a sampler. To be honest, I couldnā€™t get 46 hits out of the beat so I had to edit it to make it work. Plus this is an 18 sec ultra. I say itā€™s a bit overkill. :stuck_out_tongue: But take a listen.

didnā€™t think it would be that hard, wow, I guess Mizumiā€™s Ultra really that complicated

Itā€™s not your fault. :slight_smile:

plus it sounded like 50 hits instead of 46, but that is impressive

No, it was 46. I would know, I did the editing.

must have misheard it then, my bad

Otherwise, what did you think?

its one hell of an ultra

NEW ULTRA COMBO:

Donkey Kong - ā€œ25mā€ - Mayaā€™s Theme

Based on the original 25m theme from the Donkey Kong Arcade Game.

1 Like

I wonder how my custom ultra sounds like with Orchidā€™s theme, or even Glacius

NEW Ultra Combo Beats!

Comes with a Bonus Track at the end!

1 Like

Original Custom Ultra Combos REMASTERED!

Based on my original post above, I decided to remaster my 1st official batch of custom ultra combos.

ENJOY!!!

Those who enjoyed ā€œWhat if Mario was in Killer Instinct?ā€ and ā€œ[Killer Instinct] Custom Video Game Ultra Combosā€, Then enjoy these 10 NEW Ultra Combos. 1 Star Fox Ultra, and 9 Super Mario Ultras (5 for Mario, 4 for Bowser, All Remastered).

ENJOY AND FIGHT ON!

God, Iā€™m so sorry for bumping this old thread, but this has driving me NUTS. Iā€™ve been trying my damnedest to find all the Ultra sounds, but I only have 6: Gargos, Mira, Eyedol, RAAM, Cinder, and Thunder (the last two helpfully uploaded by RKosmik, but unfortunately theyā€™re all put together into one video instead of seperated). So far, any leads Iā€™ve found donā€™t respond to me.

Iā€™ve been aching to make some custom Ultras and mess around, so any help would be seriously appreciated. Thanks!

Go to the Final Fantasy Shrine Forums. There is a thread named ā€œKiller Instinct - VGM Legacy 2016ā€. That thread itself contains a large zipped folder that has the themes lifted straight from the gameā€™s files. Because KIā€™s music is dynamic and itā€™s lifted straight from the gameā€™s files, every theme available is divided into parts, from idle theme, intro section, high combo section, to Ultra beats, you know it. This is exactly what @EisbrecherATW uses in his Custom Ultra Beats videos.

But I need to remind you that you need to create an account in said forums to download it.