Custom Ultra Combo Beat (W/ All Character Themes)

For those of you who know, I was the one who did the “What if Mario was in Killer Instinct?” video and now I’m back with a new video with a custom ultra beat. It is based off of “Dark Vertigo” from Battle Arena Toshinden, also known as Gaia’s Theme. I was gonna use it for an original character idea, but I didn’t know how the moves would work. :stuck_out_tongue:

Enjoy:

This is a cool idea, hopefully more people take after your example and make their own custom beats as well :slight_smile:

Thanks man,

I might be uploading another vid possibly tonight.

Wow that’s really awesome. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! :smiley:

If anyone has an idea for a combo beat, let me know.

Well off the top of my head, it would nice if there was a beat like this at 1:06

Edit: In fact, I wonder how cool it would be if there were ultra beats of various video game tunes like the Zelda theme or Tetris theme.

I do have the intro of the zelda theme with Tusk’s music.

Dude, this is basically “What if Gaia (from Battle Arena Toshinden) was in Killer Instinct?”

How did you this anyway?

Well, I figured not everyone would be familiar with it, so that’s why it’s titled like that.

And I downloaded a music pack on FFShrine which has all the music parts in KI. That’s including all the character’s ultra beats, note for note. almost 50 notes for each.

What’s the music pack?

http://forums.ffshrine.org/showthread.php?t=202400

I like the idea of this. Shame this isn’t a thing in the game. Then again, it’d be a nightmare to try and put in without it sounding off due to the combo system.

Have you considered doing some based off their classic themes?
ie: Jago ultra with the beat being his KI2 danger theme music.

Well, since you asked…

I’ve actually had 2 I’ve been mulling over in my head for the better part of a year now, I just lack the tools to implement them myself. :stuck_out_tongue:
Here’s a written copy that I hope is legible:

I could try and record a rough version of them as well if it’d help.

The last 12 notes of this song are pretty cool :o

Woah, these requests are gonna be hectic. :stuck_out_tongue:

More Ultra Combos!!

Freakin’ SICK! especially the bowser bit. Keep up the good work :+1:.

@DiagonalSpy07

Thanks man,

I had fun making the Bowser one.

Oh man, if only there was an app for these Ultra Combo beats.

Well, what are the rules when it comes to DL links?