Creating the Music for Arbiter

It has everything to be one of the best musics in KI.
I cant wait for Tusk theme.
By now is: Arbiter > Aganos > Thunder
IMO

me too… which is kinda weird because

I’m not as much of a fan of the choir especially now that it’s brutally obvious it’s a keyboard. Not that I mind the use of keyboards/samples/etc, but the fact that it’s so clearly a keyboard is frustrating especially considering it could’ve been done with a choir similar to the intro (unless that is part of the intro)…

But I figured out a way that would work - Halo 1 and 2 (at least) used synth soundtracks, so maybe it’s sort of a tie-in to that?

Regardless,I like the [unintentional] Street Fighter reference…

Looking forward to the next one.

Hey if ya think about, do you think they just recorded the vocals of the people and assianged to different keys on the keyboard? it doesn’t really make it artifical, they just recorded the organic voices and got it to work like that.

I wouldn’t let that spoil it honestly. Also: I say this cause look at Kim’s theme video, they recorded that Asian instrument (I don’t know what it is called) and were able to get it on Kim’s theme etc.

I honestly don’t know what they are saying but it still gets me PUMPED!

This song shall be played whenever my brother and I got a final battle of the day on KI.

So what happens if you reverse the sentence: Noh eesay nnbah eewooroh eekohwoh rohgheesah?

Answer nothing. That’s because Sangheili isn’t reversed English. The bungie era is gone. They should have used actual Sangheili lyrics but probably they didn’t have the time or personnel to write and sing them.

Official Lyrics for covenant prayers:
Gaadeenn nou mehkah daytehchee sahwoofoo rohnah. Dohmayinn wudohjadoh.
Noh eesay nnbah eewooroh eekohwoh rohgheesah.
Naykohkoh nehnneay raymohnay raymohnay.
Gaadeenn nehkahyoh rahkehyoh ehmahtaa raemah. Dohmayinn wudohjadoh.
Gaadeenn nohkohchee nntehwoe ehmahtaa cheemee. Dohmayinn wudohjadoh.
Gaadeenn behkuhyah nohrankah shahohyoh tay shee. Dohmayinn wudohjadoh.

hey a sanghelli fan! welcome to the KI forums.

Been awhile since I’ve touched up on the Halo lore for awhile.

At any case Arbiter’s theme is ironically the most hype in season3.

I’m looking forward to playing around with the engine - hope they’ve fixed the pausing of intros in fight archive as then we can appreciate this theme and others in all their glory.

Woah… :confused:

Welcome! Very insightful. I might have to brush up on Halo lore…

Where Tusk’s music making?

There’s a post about it in the News section and the video on Celldweller’s channel, you can’t miss it.