Create your own fighting themed IP!

Like Underworld!?! … Right?

I like it! This needs a Ryu though …how about a Ryu karate or kung fu inspired character with idk… tiger claw skulls or iron skulls? And have someone primitive from like the jungle.

@KIFANATIC8488 I’m sorry you’re right a Beavis and Butt-Head fighting game would be very funny XD

1 Like

Rival him with the Akuma inspired character and we have a deal!

Sorta like underworld

It’s a deal!

How about this,
Bruce Lee inspired character with dragon skulls.
Yoshimitsu inspired character with samurai skulls.
Ash Crimson inspired character with flaming skulls.
Nina Williams inspired character with victorian steampunk skulls.
Iori inspired character with military gas mask skulls.

1 Like

BUT SCARIER!

And tons of different werewolves and vampires from all different parts of the universe!

Yup including older movie monsters like the wolf an and Dracula.

What about the Mummy? Van Helsing? Frankenstein? Creature from Black Lagoon?

Wonder if there’s a way to create a VR system for fighting games. You can create your own characters, story, etc. Any type of power, fighting style, weapon, etc.

Plus anyone got an idea for a fighting game that brings back Bloody Roar?

Well it’s a werewolf and vampire game but they can be guest characters.

1 Like

Yes!

Bloody Roar?? I love it!!! The more animal battles the better :smiley:
ANIMALS!!!

That looks perfect! And i’d like a game where you could create your own character and abilities.

And don’t forget the Invisible Man.
You know they should just make a game with everyone in it, The Wolfman, Dracula, Frankenstein, Predator, Alien, Jason, Freddy, Terminator, Bruce Lee, Godzilla, etc. That would be fantastic XD

What about finishing moves! One can be called skull crusher, bone breaker! Skull blast!

1 Like

Yup.

Godzilla would be the strongest character lol.

And add Spinal as a guest character :joy: KI studio should definitely make this.

Not if other monsters are added in like Motha, the Hydra, Gemora,maybe even the Grim Reaper himself.

True

Does anyone still like my clown fighting game idea?

Anyone :cry:

Yes!!!