Create your own fighting themed IP!

But they already have a chess fighter

https://youtu.be/jgl-YK4Psqg

I guess you’re right, everything has been done. Maybe if they just mixed all the tropes together like a battle royal (ala Super Smash Bros) and everyone fights until one wins and the victor gets the ultimate prize?

Maybe they can make a clown game with many to choose from like Bozo The Clown, IT, clown from Spawn … each of their goal is to drive you insane or make you laugh the hardest until your character falls to the ground!? Oh boy this isn’t as easy as I thought,

Sorry guys I tried :confused:

SplayNote, the more posts I see from you the more I think we’re incredibly like-minded XD

One of my favorite ideas I heard was on the let’s play/podcast series Let’s Drown Out:

The title would be "Oh YEAH?! FIGHT ABOUT IT"
Essentially a joke on how the plot in fightijng games doesn’t matter. Every fight would be started by 2 people walking along bumping into each other and saying to one another “Oh yeah?!” And then they fight about it.

I’ve thought a lot about a game like this, kind of like a “King of Monsters” remake. I loved destroying cities in that game while fighting my opponent. I had an idea that I liked so much, I thought about teaching myself to code in one of the free 3D engines available so I could make the game myself. I soon discovered that I don’t have any free time lol.

As far as gameplay goes, it would be a 2.5D fighter. The players could move back and forth but instead of being restricted to a straight line, the walking plane would be a circle, so if both players continually walked in one direction, they would eventually come back around to the point they started. There would be temporary stage boundaries like huge skyscrapers or mountains but they could get destroyed if players got wall-splatted on them enough (I’m thinking something like Aganos’ walls).

The stages would be based on real life cities with unique properties. For instance, you could rip the Space Needle out of the ground and use it as a weapon in Seattle or grab helicopters out of the air and throw them at your opponent.

A game like this would take a lot of work to do properly but I would love to see it someday.

Edit: For the record, I would’ve called my game “Monstrous” just too keep it simple.

Which reminds me, i should add another feature too.

Movie Mode Look at replays of previous battles, cut and record shots to make your own personal Kaiju machinima…

Then once they record clips from the replay, they can save them in the game capture system on their consoles or PC. consoles can send them to a storage device, or a cloud service like OneDrive

That’s one Idea for a fighting game

Well at least I’m not the only one :wink:

I like it already! Sounds like my clown fighting game idea only instead of laughing and joke pranking each other you start a WWE brawl xD

@SnuggleGator: I wanted a monster game for a long time, and the fights would be epic. Since they would all be monsters who would be the hero? Unless story is irrelevant for a monster brawl but I could see them working it out.

@justathereptile: I can tell you love dinosaurs and beasts, like me XD

Edit: What if there was a survival fighting game? Where there is no good or bad, everyone is fighting just to survive and winner gets to be the survivor and live.

That be interesting too.

But yes I do love the beast characters. They are the kind that can give a game made mostly of human characters some variety. Even when some people don’t like them. especially since beats characters can do thing so human can do.

On top of that, Humans are theologically the same.

InfinityTime

A fighting with characters from different time lines

Characters
-Characters from diffirent time lines

Cyborg - 2354
Cowboy - 1862
Anarchist - 2015
Assassin - 1993
Contract Killer - 2040
Dective - 1927
Pirate - 1653
Medeval Knight - 1312
WW II Soilder - 1948
Chef - 1966
Tyrant - 2214
Human Sized Chicken - 2088
Monk - 1887
Pianter - 2003
Bounty Hunter - 2137
Vampire - 1837
Entity Of Order(Sub Boss) - 9999
Entity Of Chaos(Final Boss) - 9999
Bio Terrorist(Unlockable) - 2256
Circus Performer(Unlockable) 1902

Modes
(Singel Player)

• Arcade

• Player vs CPU

• CPU vs CPU

• Survival

• Tag Team

Multiplayer

• Player vs Player

Ranked
    Exhibition
    Lobby
    Tag Team

Customiztion
-Customize different parts for the character of what time line there from.

Good Characters

-Cyborg - 2354

-Assassin - 1993

-Detective - 1927

-Medeval Kinght - 1312

-Vampire - 1837

-Circus Performer 1902

-Pianter - 2003

-Bounty Hunter - 2137

-Human Sized Chicken - 2088

-Entity Of Order - 9999

Evil Characters

-Cowboy -1862

-Anarchist - 2015

-Contract Killer - 2040

-Monk -1887

-Pirate - 1653

-WW II Soilder -1948

-Chef - 1966

-Tyrant - 2214

-Bio Terrorist - 2256

-Entity Of Evil - 9999

I agree, the more beasts the better. In fact I’d be a fan of another Godzilla inspired type game. Would be fun matches and destructive beat downs XD

I like it but what will the painter and chef do? Paint brush and feed them to death :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: What about a mech fighting game!

The Pianter is an expert at Judo and the chef is an expert at Jeet Kune Do.

Skullomania will not be a character to me, most likely it will be a stage title based on big time arenas (closer to the final stage of the game).

Well would this Skullomania stage be at least scary??!!!

An Avatar: The Last Airbender fighting game br Arc System Works.

1 Like

Okay, decided to join in on this particular topic and overall for this particular thread now: Here is my idea now for an all-new fighter this one a comedy-style fighting game, a fighting game based on humor and comedy:
A Beavis and Butt-Head fighter, a fighting game based on the hit animated TV series Beavis and Butt-Head :laughing: :joy:

What show is that? It sounds very silly I don’t kow if I like it :frowning: :frowning:

Scary skulls everywhere. The Main Stage Monitor, The Security guards, The singers, the backup dancers, the stage floor, the curtains.

Every. Damn. Thing.

Sounds nice and scary!!! Then the last battle has the main boss jump out from the stage monitor or certains for the final skull showdown!

Or at least the stage to the sub boss XD

1 Like

I would love a fighting game that has the werewolf vs vampire war theme choosing your own side customize your character unlock secrets like hidden items and bosses a story mode would be nice but you can use your character in it and decide who wins the war. You can also perform special moves called moonlight attacks and of course a arcade mode would be awesome I would totally make this game and choose the werewolves it will be awesome.

1 Like

Add the stage roof being blasted off and a helicopter hovering above for the final round and boom!!