Constructive Feedback on the new level 4 ender effect

LOL Please tell me this was the 3rd match out of the set. Otherwise I’ll be so pissed lmao
This had to be from months ago lol

Yea, it does. But certain people are acting as if the two are completely different. That’s why it is especially important to have side-by-side comparisons of things like this.

LOL Yeah It was, but this was a complete comeback in the match. You didn’t hit me from that point on. LOL But you dominated me last match! :slightly_smiling:

im banging my head looking at that full instinct bar. Mistakes were made…

You did use your instinct, I believe. I’ll see if I can find the video if you’d like XD

Sure PM it to me. It’ll be fun to see old play from months ago.

Lol. Not in the second round he didn’t. :slightly_smiling:

Up for a set Ostrich (or anyone really)? I’m feeling a hankering for some KI :smiley:

I’m actually still at my College Library, doing Homework. :frowning:

1 Like

Lol. Then quit browsing the KI forums and get back to work :joy:

If anyone else is game, just shoot me a PM. Don’t want to clutter up the thread any further. :slight_smile:

You try doing homework on Chrome, when Notifications pop up regardless of what you are doing! XD

Maybe later, If you are still up.

Man, Steve “Sajam” Lyon is blowing these new enders up on his twitter feed. He makes good points, and unfortunately I can’t come to disagree with him. I can’t copypasta the tweets here right now, but if anyone wants to take a look here’s the link to his profile.

3 Likes

When your own PRO fanbase thinks it looks bad I think there seriously needs to give it a second thought about implementing the new enders.

https://snhtqw-sn3301.files.1drv.com/y3pqkqtN9ZcjBlyKDEgqkOKVk9oQnXN-_vHbF823WpUsZ5pLZLwI6norTBKpmzZ1YJDzEOBxWUfe4SVWdMUFcMhNf9wEOm0-7IecXuiLNrTkuAw_ZwbZqIZc0yZ1wuHAlYEhQddFaq7EImGFURXxzDt1V8skBw3EHaV8jk3Pjs3CWw/2016-03-17.png?psid=1

https://snhtqw-sn3301.files.1drv.com/y3pVPbs0NlKYz5ivflWr8mUxMLiOXKQMQUerVZQ1FD0dR_pDsAmhl9kyBQaD4kwiIIt8GJjPV7LMTk-kuaj872CL4fvQ1aZLuBVH0MMuIRcsvCZi-Xa1Twxp4ix1r-Nx9CWJ0C-wmvmQh3PZOblMT_5SomWJ-Jufn3_dS0zWCNHKTA/2016-03-17%20(1).png?psid=1

I just hope the developers have enough time to either heavily improve the feature or outright kill it, since it clearly doens’t work in the current incarnation.

But only when the pros agree with the 60 or so posts you’ve already made on the subject right?

Wow. Ok. He REALLY doesn’t like it. If we could only see how IG/MS is reacting to this…

It’s really negative on twitter… O.o

He’s created a Thread too, If you guys want to talk about it…

Here Guys.

1 Like

They can disagree with me any day. I don’t silence the other opinions of others but rather discuss and have a thought out argument on why my stance is correct. Am sure you’ve seen my posts and in none of them have I tried to silence what others think or say they are wrong. The only time I think I have ever said anything completely shutting down anyone else’s opinion was written today and I still stand by it. “The new enders are terrible, not an opinion fact.” Forget the face issues I have had. Forget any other issue I have ever had with the game. None of those issues has ever mattered as much as these new Enders.

I find it amazing that these same folks are not freaked out about SFV’s critical arts - which are ten times longer, more “removed from the fight” and more difficult to follow than the 0.75 second level 4 Enders. I guess pausing to watch Chun-Li’s kicks for five seconds is much more exciting to comment on…

We had a poll (unfortunately closed due to poor behavior) and fully half the participants responded that they like the level 4 Enders, while only 34% said they didn’t. Unsurprisingly, that thread is also filled with the same, repetitive posts from the 34% complaining as if this were the end of the world and they are all going to have to leave KI.

1 Like

This is an extremely good point! I hadn’t thought of that.

No, but you have on more than one occasion used this kind of amplification tactic “other people support my opinion.” Sajam is free to participate on the forums if he wants to. He doesn’t need retweets from us.