Concerning Aria's stage ultra with comparison [Poll]

Just to give you other example, more people voted in many unofficial and official polls about ultimates and other stuff. And although they are in the books, we still dont have it.

Its ok to give your opinion, and its great to be listened. My point is that this particular one… its not an high profile request, and even if they consider it, its not happening soon

This sort of thing is of course an incredibly low priority however I’m hoping someday before the game looses funding and development stops that they’ll do one big overhaul update and fix things like poor texture quality, rough animations such as this and other fan-requested polish that the game desperately needs.

That being said there are a lot of things I want more than polish like new content so I can wait.

1 Like

Yeah it’s utterly hideous in the actual game. The only stage ultra that just stands out as bad. I wish they’d change the camera to be like the trailer.Night and day cooler.

2 Likes

Meh, I think it’s fine. If something changes, so be it. If not, I won’t mind.

Doesn’t stop the fact that the devs read these forums and take everything into consideration. This stage ultra will be fixed.

You keep saying “fixed” like the devs did not intend for the stage ultra to be the way it is. If they did then they have nothing to fix, the stage ultra works exactly like they WANT IT TO.

That means they also take into consideration the 33% of people who would rather leave it the same way. Also, the devs have every right to stick by their own decisions.

Majority rules.

A lot of people agree that it’s got a problem.

It still falls under being a “popular doesn’t mean good” type of argument.

What differences is it gonna make for ARIA’s stage ultra other than having different camera angles to look more " dynamic"? The results is still gonna be the same. You just get a Stage Ultra, and that’s it.

But even if the devs do change the angles, here’s another problem, what about the other stage ultras? Should it also be applied to TJ’s, Kan-Ra’s, Aganos’, Hisako’s or even Arbiter’s? Are you just ignoring them? If you’re only focusing on ARIA’s, then that wouldn’t be fair, and you’ll just create more arguments over some camera angles, and waste time and resources that could be put into better use.

4 Likes

Honestly I think its the audio that’s missing here.

Some unfitting music would boost the humor up a notch.