Compiled List of Big FGC Names Trying KI in S3

I’v guessing the people who play at least two games will play one week and then stop playing. Prime example is Justin Wong. He will probably stream one week for the views then drop it because he has MvC and SFV to take up most of his time for EVO main stage.

F3 Alucard (May stay)
Chris G (Won’t stay due to MvC and SFV)
Combofiend (May stay)
Di3mini0n (I think will stick to this if he can’t compete in SFV)
Filipinoman (Don’t know)
FloE (Will play for a week/off and on, he plays a lot of games)
PND Ketchup (May play on the side)
EG PR Balrog (Will stay pending if a character suits him)
James Chen (Will play on the side)
Jay Viscant (Don’t know)
EG Justin Wong (Play for a week then drop)
RZR Perfect Legend (Will stay)
CR Sonic Fox (Already tried before, doubt he will stick with MKX, SFV, and Pokken to play)
Tasty Steve (Don’t know)
MCZ Tokido (Depends on popularity in Japan)
Ultra David Graham (Will play on the side)
RZR Xian (I think he will play)

1 Like

90% of that list will drop out after a week/month.
tokido was at final round and didnt even bother to enter ki…that shows his dedication.
also lol at guys like that, who have had xbox1 since launch, saying they will start playing the game now.
PL has beeing saying that for ages.

1 Like

Very accurate info I’m behind that maybe 2-3 of these ppl may stay maybe 4-5 to play st EVO

Yes

Sounds good but I still doubt out of all the hype and unannounced so called prize pots it won’t be enough. KI just isn’t for these peopl’s playstyles getting hit by gimmicks getting your combo broken after a punish etc. for them being long term veterans to traditional 2D fighters as in - I punish you you hold that, S1 had a little of that implanted in it but s2 brought a whole new level of scrubbery in play as in - low - mid level players are competent with higher level players. Tswagg vs balrogwas just disgraceful to watch as in any traditional fighter we all know would of got exposed for 100 times jumping on wake up like seriously? Another example J Wong vs Kada S2 after Wong quit, Lol to them it was a joke then it will remain a joke to them no matter how many changes occur the concept of breaking a combo consistently easy to them just will never work

if anything it will make them game more popular and bring the scrubs from the other games over