Community dying?

Oh please. That’s quite a stretch. Honeslty, I’m not even going to read the rest of your post.

Truth is, there is an elitist attitude here, and you do get ganged up if you say anything negative about the game. I’ve even received several PMs about this very subject telling me just to ignore the hardcore superfan cliques here.

It’s no secret that this is exactly why this forum is dying. Anyone who posts any opposition to the game or the devs is instantly shutdown by a select group of people here, and I’m not the only one to notice.

The truth hurts, but it is what it is.

Now, I’ve said my peace. I’ve expressed my opinions, and I don’t really want to argue about it anymore.

Edit: Apologies. Don’t mind me. :unamused:

6 Likes

I’m just taking a break from the game. I think I needed it. Sometimes I watch some streams when I get the chance and can (Storm, Amenty, Dayton,Flash Carnitas, etc…) and I enjoy most of them watching the game. When I have time to play I go for GoW 4 because of the new maps and friends that kind of “force me to play” XD (nah, I wouldn’t play if I hated the game tho).

I’m also waiting for some news for KI, I’m looking forward to hearing something about the new character =)
Oh, once Wulf’s Ultimate is out I’ll be also there to try it out.

Haven’t played much after the tournament that took place in my city. However I did enjoy watching Texas Showdown and I’m expecting to watch (if I can live or then the replays) Combo Breaker. I was pretty hyped with some matches at Texas Showdown, it was cool!. And honestly at this moment I enjoy watching people playing than playing myself.

Doesn’t mean I won’t play again =P

1 Like

The Community ain’t going nowhere. Cut it out.

Also feel free to leave the threads if all you do is troll. You know who you are.

2 Likes

The calm before the storm - E3 2017 - Season 4

2 Likes

Both sides. Bait and switch. Drop it.

We don’t need these antics here. If you’re looking to continue this conversation of the topic civilly then be constructive in your arguments instead of pulling this stunt.

Return to the topic.

2 Likes

My excuse is I’ve been playing alot of Injustice 1 in prep for I2. On top of that the forums has been boring lately. None of are threads lately have been meaningful discussions now to forum is ovruled with the dumb threads. Like blue is better is red and I feel no interest to support to this madness

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

lol

1 Like

Back on topic, I wouldn’t say that the community is dying I’d say it’s resting for the time being. This sort of thing tends to happen whenever nothing particularly new is announced for example, they released gold skin pack 5 yesterday which is great and all but not enough to spark up threads and debates, however when they release a new a patch or character or something of that variety you’ll see multiple threads spreading like wild fire.

1 Like

In the sense of fighting game fans I’d say it’s anticipation of the new games finally coming out- a couple years since the announcement of tekken 7 & injustice 2 this is a glorious time to be a fighting game fan.

Nothing is a nmounced for KI so there’s not much to discuss other than tech or level etc

Nevertheless most are still playing

1 Like

the community is doing just fine, all is well and good.

6 Likes