Combo Assist, DO YOU USE IT?

Nope. No assists needed for me. Personal preference.

I generally use it when it comes to learning a new character to get a basic feel for it. After I feel ready enough, then I turn it off and go from there.

I only use the linker assist, without it doing the motions for linkers puts more pressure on me having to do them so quickly etc that I usually end up just bottlenecking into hitting the same button all the time, like doing a combo with jago where I only press medium kick throughout the whole thing, which is terribly predictable. But personally I don’t feel right not being entirely in control over everything, so I have combo assist off for openers, enders, and ultras, and doing combos with varying strength where I only have to press a single button for a linker is just right for me.

I don’t use it but sometimes do when using the D pad since I frequently try to execute a move and don’t but not on the fightstick which I broke when I lose my temper on online ranked.

I use it proudly. But I also do some execution normally as well. Certainly recently with TJ Combo.

no