Color 11 FREE for Limited Edition Shadow Jago owners

Okay, I wasn’t aware. I’ve changed my post; if you could change your quote to match or remove it that’d be great.

Done. No problem. I wasn’t aware of that myself before as well :wink:

BigBadToy must have bought up the remaining LE’s to sale in there store?

Well thats a good thing for those wanting #10

I just got a new computer so I can check my email. I got the code a while ago but could finally see it when I tried to activate it the console said the code was already used, I hope I was not to late. I sent an email to the support team.

This is not the appropriate thread for this post.

Please visit the thread below and post there, because that is the thread the developers are paying the most attention to when it comes to bug reporting.

I emailed you guys twice and never received the code.

Wonder why they didn’t send codes to everyone. Maybe a case of a few bad apples taking advantage so they cut it off before it was fully finished.

2 Likes

If so then that’s crazy. I’ve sent them three different forms of proof.

I got my code, thanks Ultimate Source!

Thanks ultimate source! I’m loving color 11. It’s my favorite for shago.

1 Like

Hey so what if I’m super late to this? I already sent an email but I had no idea this was an option.

I try sending the message of the name I use for the order but it won’t sent I don’t know why it keep failing to sent please help me

I want to thank Ultimate Toy Support for making sure I received a working code. Thanks :sunglasses:

I’m late for the ride but I sent mine in

I just sent an e-mail as well. I’ve only recently discovered these forums.

I think they posted on their twitter that they stopped that promotion sometime in December

I’m super late but I sent the email

@UltimateToy are you guys done with this or what?

Sad, because I rarely use Twitter and have only found the site. If so, oh well.