Collection of Screencaps from Shadow Lords [WARNING: Long Post]

I decided to take a bunch of screencaps from the reveal of Shadow Lords at E3.

Let’s start with items:

Myogene Nanobots Mk. I (Common Version): For 3 days, damage done increased by 20%. “Molecular machinery delivers instant muscle mass for any body type.”

Myogene Nanobots Mk. II (Most likely Rare): Deal 30% bonus damage.

Myogene Nanobots Mk. III (Epic Version): For 3 days, damage done increased by 40%. “The highest level proprietary blend of sterones and amines translates to, ‘Get Swole!’”

Scroll of Restore (Killer Version): Barracks: Instant use - Restores 25% Health.

Greater Scroll of Restore (Killer Version): Barracks: Instant Use - Heals 50% Health. “Where gods and men make war, healing relics are in high demand.”

Superb Scroll of Restore (Killer Version): Barracks: Instant Use - Heals 100% Health. “Unspill this blood and mend again these fractured bones, as if it had never been done.” -Excerpt

Corroded Demon Talisman (Common Version): For 3 days, build Shadow Meter 20% faster. “The eyes of the demon follow its holder. It is oddly comforting.”

Rusty Demon Talisman (Rare Version): Barracks: For 3 days, build Shadow Meter 30% faster. “Rusted to its core, is it? But value isn’t always what it seems…” -Kan-Ra

Pristine Demon Talisman (Epic Version): For 3 days - Build Shadow Meter 40% faster. “These talismans were frequently worn by warrior monks predating the Order of the Tiger.”

Finger of St. Ga’rhok (Rare Version): Instant Use - Increase Corruption Worldwide
Seems odd this item exists, but it may be part of the strategy behind SL.

Melatonin Nanobots Mk. III (Epic Version): For 4 days, recover “serious” health at the end of the day.

Melatonin Nanobots Mk. I (Common Version): For 2 days, recover “light” health at the end of the day.

Recon Array Mk. I (Common Version): For 3 days gain additional “enemy intel.”

Dragonskin Nanobots Mk. I (Common Version): For 3 days, take 20% less damage. “Microdeflection platelets have your back. And your front! And your side!”

Dragonskin Nanobots Mk. II (Rare Version): Barracks: For 3 days, take 30% less damage. “Ballistic-grade dermal scales not permanent in most users.”

Dragonskin Nanobots Mk. III (Epic Version): Barracks: For 3 days,take 40% less damage. “Ultratech’s ultimate molecular defense mechanism protects even the Pinnacle’s security staff.”

Scroll of Focus (Common Version): Instant Use - Gain 50% Instinct.

Pickled Rodent Brain (Epic Version): Consumable: Immunity to Combo Breakers and 20% increased attack damage for 15 seconds. “You are frightened to ask how this item is ‘administered.’”

Embalmed Calf Liver (Epic Version): Consumable: Immunity to Combo Breakers and 10% increased attack damage for 15 seconds.

Elixir of Greater Focus (Epic Version): Consumable: Full Instinct, double next Instinct duration, and free Shadow Moves for 30 seconds.

Elixir of Stoneskin (Epic Version): Consumable: Gain Invulnerability and free Shadow Moves for 15 seconds. “The blade that strikes stone shall be blunted” -an old Night Guard saying

ARES Battle Stim Mk. I (Common Version): Consumable: Free Shadow Moves for 15 seconds. “5 times more effective than the leading brand!”

Moldy Fingernail (Common Version): Consumable: Immune to Combo Breakers for 15 seconds. “Disgusting! Did the mold before or after this was removed?”

Odorous Wolf Heart (Rare Version): Consumable: Gain unblockable attacks and free Shadow Moves for 15 seconds. “Whew! That odor is FEROCIOUS!” -Cinder

Embalmed Wolf Heart (Epic Version): Consumable: Gain unblockable attacks and immunity to Combo Breakers for 10 seconds. “If Sabrewulf asks you what this is, I would definitely lie.” -Kan-Ra

Potion of Luck (Rare Version): Consumable: Grants a random Rare Consumable. Good luck! “For those who leave their destiny to the luck of the draw.”

Elixir or Greater Luck (Epic Version): Consumable: Grants a random Epic Consumable. Good luck! “Prismatic fractals play a liquid kaleidoscope beneath the glass.”

Blade of Ritual Sacrifice (Killer Version): Barracks: For 3 days, reduce Shadow Meter cost by 25%.

Dram of Focus (Common Version): Consumable: Full Instinct and double next Instinct duration. “The sharp smell rising from this tiny vial converges your thoughts on a single purpose.”

Fragile Mirror (Common Version): Consumable: Swap Instinct and Shadow Meters with your opponent. “You see not your own reflection in this mirror, but that of your enemy.”

Potion of Restore (Rare Version): Consumable: Restores one bar of health over a very long time. “A little something to keep you going when hope is at its faintest.”

Shadoworm (Rare Version): Barracks: For 3 days, Corruption is reduced in regions where this team member completes missions. “This interdimensional parasite feasts on void energy and needs a forever home!”

Corroded Spider Talisman (Common Version: Barracks: Instant Use - Gain 50% Shadow Meter. “Worn long ago by a bloodthirsty of the Red Eyes of Rylai”

Gibraltar Shield Mk. III (Rare Version): Consumable: Gain Invulnerability for 15 seconds. "The barrier of light ripples, distorting you view of the whirring device contained inside."
For those that don’t know Gibraltar is a British territory on the south coast of Spain.

Life Ember (Epic Version): Barracks: For 3 days, if targeted party member dies on a Mission, they will return to HQ with grave injuries, but alive. “The smallest ember holds the promise of renewed flame.”

Scroll of Resurrection (Killer Version): Barracks: Instant Use - Revive a party member with 10% Health. “Enjoy death while you are able, young one. For most of us, it only happens once.” -Kan-Ra

Phoenix Relic (Killer Version): Barracks: Instant Use - Revive a party member with 100% Health.

Familial Blood (Killer Version): Barracks: For 3 days, recovers 100% health but spread global corruption at the end of the day. “The blood of the innocent. Delicious, but deadly.”

Ceremonial Dagger (Killer Version): Barracks: For 3 days, increase projectile damage by 150%. “Ill gotten gains from an ill gotten quest.”

These two are the most interesting to me:

Stalker Transceiver (Killer Version): A mysterious transceiver. Collect several of these to unlock a quest. “Found on the corpse of a rogue Stalker unit. What mysteries will it uncover?”

Security Codes (Killer Version): A datadisk containing security codes. “Could this unlock the Global Rebellion’s secrets?”

I wonder what kind of information we’ll get with these items. Feel free to speculate.

4 Likes

You’ve been busy, huh?
Good job. ^^

1 Like

This took the better part of 3 hours.

2 Likes

Can someone explain to me what this Shadow Lords thing is? I’ve been out of the loop and i’d like to have a discussion about it rather than googling outdated information.

Shadow Lords is the story mode for Season 3. It’s a Rogue-like rpg/strategy mode consisting of a crafting system, consumables, and special buffs.

that sounds interesting. Will it have a storymode via Injustice?

I’m not entirely sure. It may be more akin to Season 2’s story mode, but with actual cutscenes this time.

I do not know if this has been said already but is the Gargos “sky stage” shown in SL going to be playable for VS and online?

If not that would be really lame.

The devs already confirmed that it is, though they didn’t say how you get it.

Okay cool thanks.

from what ive seen the stage is playable on the story mode atleast i’ve got some vids about it on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/noisagames

I smell pay 2 win.

It’s a single player mode. Buying items with KI gold/real money won’t help you beat other players.

1 Like

They better not pull off a Forza or Halo 5. That was bananas. The overall idea is neat for a Fighting Game Single Player.

This is fantastic - documenting all of these could be a subject for the KICG so that if/when the mode becomes fully playable all the information would already be there. Would you be up for doing that on the mode’s release?

Depends on when the mode releases and if I’m close to or done with the frame data for every character. I figured getting some general idea of what items will be like to people who didn’t pause and read would be beneficial to most.

That’s fine, I respect that. Look forward to all of that being completed as well.