Clippy confirmed final character!

You guys missed on APril Fools XD

2 Likes

Too late, april fools was like 2 weeks ago.

2 Likes

I think it’s closer to 3 weeks now.

3 Likes

All this does it make me think of the old pic of him with a black eye and all bent up. I loved that pic of him all beat up. As funny as it would be, putting something like that in the game would open a door that I would never want opened. I am not saying it is not funny, but it is not put in the game good.

This is what the Kilgore community fund should’ve gone to lol.

1 Like

14 Likes

What next, are we gonna see bonzi buddy for season 4. (Kappa)

1 Like
2 Likes

Put the bunny in the box (now I am gonna have to watch this movie because I absolutely love it)

3 Likes

Easter Bunny confirmed as a guardian or new character. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I heard it can lay eggs for you to restore health and meter. lol jk

1 Like

Yeah but the marshmallow peeps minions are what you really have to watch out for. :wink:

3 Likes

As a writer who lives in a Word document and absolutely adores Clippy, I’m not joking when I say that I’d love to have the classic paperclip appear in some form or another in KI.

I think that the perfect place for Clippy would be as a profile picture and/or background picture for your KI fight card in the misc. images section, and I’d have the helpful little clip perma-equipped. I’d actually get to rep Clippy too, unlike Halo 5’s terrible customization system:

I would’ve picked Clippy as my emblem in Halo 5 as soon as he became “available,” but because all of this game’s custom options rely on 100% random drops from packs, there is absolutely no way to play towards unlocking the emblems, armor, and other goodies that a player would want- Halo 5 players don’t even have the option of buying individual pieces, so they’re at the mercy of luck. Us Killer Instinct players have it really good in comparison! :sunglasses:

Bring on Clippy! Best Guest. So much editing.

-Zenek :paperclip:

2 Likes

Why not Bonzi Buddy as a Guardian? His skill is nothing but giving random facts and jokes during the fight, proving to be an annoyance and useless to the player. But, there is 0.01% chance he’ll actually bring instant kill either to P1 or P2, alluding to him being adware or spyware, thus making him a risky Guardian too. (Kappa)

1 Like

White Rabbit: Timing Buffs.

4 Likes

Fun fact: His original name was Clippit. Clippy is just a nickname given by consumers.

1 Like

Might be a necropost, but I recently found this, so much I want to share it here for those who are unaware…

2 Likes

Haha, I love that his grab wouldn’t work in a 3d plane! Amazing, we need this and a Microsoft Sam announcer for KI.

1 Like