Cheap spammy characters & op characters

Another thing I swear there is bad delay in this game. Half the time I am holding back the entire time and I still get hit by moves that I am suppose to block like a air attack infront of me. I am holding back yet the move hits me. Sometimes block don’t register or it’s late maybe delay even though my hand stay on back.

I left Tekken alone after Tekken 3 that was back in the day. I haven’t touched it since not because I hate it I just grew out of that game. My favorite was Tekken 2

There’s less delay compared to SF5. Maybe lag issues?

When you play a SHAGO player who is an elite player with SHAGO and he is relentless attacking you with constant projectiles and air crossup it’'s easy to say do this and that until your facing someone who master the cheapness of SHAGO then its another story. Anyone can say oh yeah do this and do that. A boxer outside the ring can tell another box do this and do that until he is the one inside the ring getting his butt handed to him…

Man, really, I got gimmicked out by shago only the first 5-6 times I played him online… Once you get the hang of it, it’s really not that bad. In long sets shago becomes realy readable… I think right now he’s pretty low on the tier list.

Really good shago player don’t spam, they mix you up methodically. I got bodied by some of those and I can only blame myself.

KI before SHAGO and new updates and new cheap characters was a decent game and I had no complaints but since the new wave of characters since SEASON 2 and SEASON 3 and updates this game is the worse. Also can someone please tell me why am I being hit off the ground back into more combos, this was never in KI from what I can remember. Now I can get juggled off the ground back into waves of combo, they are ruining this game with all this new crap.

only RAAM and Tusk have OTGs and they don’t convert into combos unless you get reset or counter broken.

Well who is to say what is good or bad a win is a win. Whether you dunk the ball hit a 3 hit a freethrow or 2 to win the game the result is the same. So who is to say who is a good SHAGO and who is a bad SHAGO. All I know is SHAGO players all plays the same to me relentless cheap moves. No stop air crossups

So in other words, a Shago player who decides to switch up his attack pattern is not actually “spamming”. If he were “spamming” he would be using one move over and over again, thus being predictable.

1 Like

I also get smash by THUNDER he has that crap when he hit you off the ground into more combos and also TJ Combo does it. A good amount of characters hit you off the ground into more combos I have expierenced it 1st hand.

Exactly, thanks man:)

My argument is SHAGO is a cheap character whether you switch up or do 1 move. Spamming to me is doing maybe 2 or 3 moves over and over and over. Every single SHAGO player I’ve played and I’ve played over 30 have done the same thing. I never see anything different. Except some is more skilled than others with their spammy cheap tactics. Some are elite spammers and cheap players others or good or decent but I only see one thing. Teleport crossups and projectiles over and over same CRAP.

You are wrong, TJ and Thunder don’t have OTGs… You are probably getting reset off flip outs… which is a mechanics that SF had for years. I’m starting to doubt your knowledge of the game…

I might be getting resetted as you stated but it’s still sucks. Someone beat you to death reset and beat you to death again.

What I’m trying to say is… since nobody is ranting about Shago being cheap anymore, and he’s going down in everybody’s tierlist… maybe, just MAYBE… you have some issues with the character… or with the whole game… maybe you’re playing it wrong… or maybe you just need more practice with the matchups you have trouble with.

1 Like

KI should have been how it was back in 1994 I am not saying all the way the same but they took a amazing game and made it into some Marvel vs Capcom CRAP. You can clearly tell they were aiming for a MvC ripoff with KI. This game can’t hold a torch to the Original one. But as you know money is involve when there is moeny involved the DEVS will always make the game as user friendly as possible aka CHEAP so everyone can feel at home, and funds can be made.

You said you are good a SF… I’m sure you resetted people to Death before.

When I 1st entered rank match last year I went almost undefeated when I got to Gold I think I had less than 5 losses. Playing is not my issue, I am a solid player not the best but not the worse just a good soild player. I have issues with a few characters. Maybe you are not encountering the players I am because they are cheap players who knows what they are doing. They have mastered being cheap.

Bruh, I call that a mixup.

Everyone has habits, they think they don’t but everyone can be cracked. Make good reads on whatever they are “spamming” and you’ll be able to punish.