Character insignia forum avatars (Eyedol finally)

3 Likes

Awesome :grin:

1 Like

Hi @xCrimsonLegendx thanks for the fantastic work ā€¦iā€™m in love with shago and hisako insignia
Can I ask alt version of hisako insignia pleaseā€¦I would love to see it in yellow and blue

1 Like

Iā€™ll see what I can do

Thanks a lot :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Holy ā– ā– ā– ā– . You are the best, that what I had in mindā€‹:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks, I figured lighter colors would fit her style more. :3

And that is fine wallpaper

5 Likes

[quote=ā€œxCrimsonLegendx, post:48, topic:13957, full:trueā€]
Thanks, I figured lighter colors would fit her style more. :3
[/quote]

While it does look good, do you think you can use this dark blue/gold combination? So I can switch it around a bit with the Mira one.

Edit: had a better picture but wouldnt upload on account of being to big. Its her third color though.

Hey there KI Community, I just wanted to say thank you and your welcome with all the appreciation given! I never expected this to happen when I posted the raw/original images of the character insignias in another thread. And itā€™s nice to see that the official KI Twitter page acknowledged this! Wow, can you believe that?

Once again, thank you very much with all the positive feedback and FIGHT ON! :wink:

5 Likes

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

I wanted the Rash thing to still be green (and slanted like the skull), but Iā€™ll figure It out mah damn self and stop mooching off people. This will be a sick as hell placeholder until I figure that out thoughā€¦ in the next couple weeksā€¦

This is hella.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Could you switch the colors pretty please?

I feel like Iā€™m getting annoying now :sweat_smile:

These are awesome!

1 Like

Could you apply the bunny head to the Rash insignia? Pls

4 Likes

Yes this is perfection! Thank you sir! :blush:

1 Like

3 Likes