Character insignia forum avatars (Eyedol finally)

I just absolutely love this community

2 Likes

Awesome work.

2 Likes

The KI twitter just tweet this thread! Hype!

2 Likes

Wow, awesome work! Hello, new Steam avatar. :grinning:

1 Like

You know the only thing that could make this better? Was if somewhere you could put the character’s name. It took me a while to remember which of the four super abstract symbols belonged to Glacius, Kan-Ra, Cinder, and Tusk.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, added names for each one.

And Eyedol?

1 Like

The person who procured these wasn’t able to get Eyedol’s for one reason or another, I’m working to find it as soon as I can. Its the only one I really want for myself.

1 Like

Forgive my ignorance, but you are part of the IG staff?

No, just an enthusiastic forum user. :smile:

3 Likes

this is just TOOO PERFECT THANK YOU

2 Likes

Glad you like 'em. :smile:

1 Like

I like seeing them pop up all over the forum, they have a nice clean uniform look to them.

Request: could you do something with the Mira one, the color silver/grey suits her but is a bit understated, which she is not…maybe through a bucket of blood (red) on there somewhere? Just a thought… :thinking: Doesnt have to like tidy, making it look a bit savage…

1 Like

Uh… Can I commission something? I’d really like one where it’s RAAM’s gear symbol with Rash’s Battletoad face in the middle, or the other way around… if anyone here is good at editing or has time…

I feel bad for asking.

3 Likes

Asking never hurt someone (as long as its done politely that is). If no one can or wants to do it, we’re just out of luck :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: So I wouldnt feel bad about it.

1 Like

6 Likes

2 Likes

Lol, its :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks, I fixed it. xP

Ok, i’m going to be annoying now… could you perhaps invert the colors, I just had the idea of the legs (how do you call insect legs?) and head being all bloody from biting and walking through all the blood… :thinking:

1 Like