Character insignia forum avatars (Eyedol finally)

Someone else got them and posted them here, I just resized & colored them for use as avatars. :wink:

1 Like

Those look awesome

2 Likes

Thanks @CrimsonRick117

I had forgotten Mira’s so I added it, also I updated Gargos’ so its purple instead of brown/orange like his skin. Figured it would fit the shadow lord theme, plus we didn’t have any purple emblems.

2 Likes

oh yes now its finally here.

1 Like

Oh man, thank you! Just out of curiosity, is it possible to upload any of the other character assets, like the tiles on the character select screen or the headshots that show up near the health bars? I love little things like that. ;w;

2 Likes

I’m honestly not sure, someone else got the assets and posted them. I just recolored and re-purposed them as avatars for the forums.

3 Likes

I’m surprised these insignias didn’t make their way onto official merch yet.

Would’ve looked great on t-shirt or a belt buckle… I totally see them embroidered on hats

Yeah, just list that under the missed potential merch that they’ve neglected to cash in on right?

I know I would have bought a Shago emblem shirt. I don’t know if it would break any sorts of rules but I bet it would be easy for someone with the time and funds to make their own shirts with them. I don’t even know how to do that though. D:

Redbubble is your freind

2 Likes

Nice, seems pretty straight forward but I could see complications trying to sell copyrighted materials. lol

I actually forgot about tidbit.

Well there’s Zazzle you can buy your own from there. no selling necessary.

Yeah, I’d make some for myself for sure.

1 Like

I’ll be taking that Rash insignia, thank you kindly.

3 Likes

Looks good on ya!

I just added a multi-colored version of Maya’s icon, so it matches the colors of her daggers. I wanted to keep them mostly one-tone for the sake of uniformity but I thought that one warranted an alt version. I’ll probably do the same for Eyedol, gotta have red/purple for his right?

2 Likes

No Problem fellow Crimson lol. I might save a couple and use them for icons in other sites.

I just absolutely love this community

2 Likes

Awesome work.

2 Likes

The KI twitter just tweet this thread! Hype!

2 Likes

Wow, awesome work! Hello, new Steam avatar. :grinning:

1 Like

You know the only thing that could make this better? Was if somewhere you could put the character’s name. It took me a while to remember which of the four super abstract symbols belonged to Glacius, Kan-Ra, Cinder, and Tusk.

1 Like