Character Select Insignia's

I really hate to bump an old topic like this, but it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out with this!

Maybe someone with the knowledge could extract them from the PC version, other than that I don’t think high res versions exist anywhere else.

That’s what I had assumed. I didn’t know if someone had already done that before or not, but thank you anyways!

Ask the devs.

@developers is there any way we can get those character select insignia’s or are they considered game assets that can’t be removed from the game? I’m fine if we can’t but it’d be really nice if we could get those released please!

1 Like

Hmm, looking for these, you say? :slight_smile:

Arbiter

ARIA

Aganos

Fulgore

General RAAM

Glacius

Cinder

Gargos

Kan-Ra

Hisako

Jago

Maya

Orchid

Kim Wu

Omen

Mira

Sadira

Thunder

Sabrewulf

Shadow Jago

Spinal

Riptor

TJ Combo

Tusk

Rash

Sadly, no Eyedol. So yeah.

14 Likes

Dude, I can’t thank you enough for getting these for me! I’ve been wanting them for such a long time now!

1 Like

No problem. :sunglasses:

1 Like

How did you access the game files on PC? I’m not finding a way to do so…

The only one I really wanted is the one that’s missing, go figure. xP

Oh well Shago will have to do.

2 Likes

Sadly I can’t tell, I could violate the rules.

Hopefully Eyedol’s shows up sometime.

Private Message…

I never got why they gave Raam the COG logo instead of the Locust symbol. Like, I get it’s also the main symbol for the Gears franchise but Arbiter’s symbol fits his character individually instead of the Halo franchise as a whole so why can’t Raam’s?

6 Likes

I like that the boss logos are Wings

Does Halo have a proper logo?

Hmmm on that note Riptor has the Ultratech logo which doesn’t feel like it belongs to Riptor Specifically.(personally would’ve pulled a Jurassic Park parody image) Orchids is guns which she doesn’t use or wear in any extent.

Halo’s most widely used emblem is the O from Halo.

As for Riptor, they put the hexagons behind it so it matches her hide so I think it fits.

Stealing that ARIA and sadira emblem.

Don’t Cinder and Aria have Hexagons too? Aria’s office has them as well.

I suppose you’re right but still, I think it fits Riptor quite well. Some of her player icons have more dinosaur themes but so far all of the Ultratech characters have a pretty uniform theme to their emblems.

I hate to bump a dead topic that’s also asking of something more from someone, but @UltraZeroX7is there anyway you could possibly get the logo’s for Eyedol, Kilgore, Shin Hisako, and Eagle for me? I would appreciate it like no one else would!