Character-based dialogue

Considering how most non-horror movies anymore depict anything vampires do as being very closely related to sexual experiences, I’m not surprised.

…LOL, so that’s why her blood is 50 shades of gray! :wink:

3 Likes

raises arms up Okay, I don’t even want to know what that spoiler is.
@WrathOfFulgore https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_NG1yXT6QY

3 Likes

actually vampires especially the horror older versions used to be steeped in sexulity. more subtle than now adays but still sexual.

2 Likes

…soo…did you know rasputins d*ck is rumored to be 11 inches long? brings a whole new meaning to that sentence huh LOL

actually a erotica museum in Russia supposedly have the same large donger perserved in liquid ion display there…

Sex is a bad thing, should be banned…wait…it’s already happening. I need my time machine.

@HailFireSpawn :dizzy_face::dizzy_face: Please, why on all things sacred are we talking about that mess? Most of us don’t wanna know about this! What if there some kids on this forums?!

Then they get to learn. Is knowledge not power?

That is true, but still…

History is history lol. It’s always nice to know about history. Rasputin was indeed one of the most influential Russian in the country’s history. He had the queen eating out of the palm of his hand( 10 guesses on exactly what he used control the queen XD) and used her to make the tsar/king of russia to do his bidding.

They’ll read the word 'dck’, do the slight laugh "heh, he said dck" and move on. I’m 26 and that’s what I just did ×D

Another question is how would a child even be allowed on this site? Unless we are dealing with uninvolved or uncaring parents.

It’s for teens. Sadly…filter is required. :confused:

So Cheerleader Riptor is canon

10 Likes

Ultratech’s got it all.

From what I understand and have been told this site is governed by MS’s TOS, and as far as kids go, just like playing on XBL if their parents sign off on it it’s fine. The youngest user that I know of here is my son, who is 12, but believe me when I say I keep a close eye on him, not that he really ever comes to the forums much.

1 Like

Good to know. I just generally assumed kids wouldn’t be here unless they were like hardcore ki fans on at dads side or dad didnt stop em.

Mira to her mimic self.

“I finally get to bite my own neck.”

5 Likes

…it’s a nice neck…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure there’s alot of innuendo you can have with that one.

Huh. Kinky