Character Backstory - You and Your Riptor Unit

Please, we need a copy of the final version of this packed with the ultimate toy Riptor figures!

2 Likes

That would be better than just a color!

Microsoft can litterally make a Action Adventure game about Kan-Raā€™s life, and a Survival Horror game about a City under a Riptor Siege. Resident Evil and God of War style franchises respectively. Both Staring Riptor and Kan-Ra.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not a very good punchlineā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

I can totally see those spin-offs. Would be a nice idea to have smaller, arcade-sized games that maybe explored a little of the side story of each/specific character(s) .

Iā€™d like to see an action adventure puzzler featuring riptors searching/scavenging artifacts for aria (uncharted+portal w/riptors)

2 Likes

I think itā€™d be cool to add in some platforming aspects to that. Mario 64/ Oddworld:Munchā€™s Oddesy sort of stuff.

Sounds pretty great. Eat opponents to regain health, extra lives , etc

1 Like

dem chapters doe xD

2 Likes

True but it says in Riptorā€™s story mode that Aria named the most vicious stalker Riptor. Maybe it caught on?

1 Like

More than likely.I mean the guys behind this manual are trying to sell a product so of course they would do something catchy.

2 Likes

What do you do if theres an egg? Would the baby be born dead due not having any machine parts and complications with human-utahraptor DNA. Or will the egg be born a pure individual of the species?

Also understandably would the Riptor you purchased turn into Savage mode x9000 once she lays an egg and sees you around. If you accidentally stumble near the Egg and the Riptor notices theyā€™d be finding pieces of you for Weeks.

As a Riptor main since the original ki, I thought this was one of the funniest and creative documents for a back story. I didnā€™t expect and as I read it out loud to my friends we couldnā€™t stop laughing. Keep it up IG!

2 Likes

Is Omenā€™s story next week? Hope he has a backstory. If notā€¦ Aganos?

I agree with this especially as someone who mained Riptor since KI1

2 Likes

ā€œGoats on time, Anytime.ā€ ROFL

2 Likes

That line cracked me up the most.

Iā€™m looking at one of the writers sitting across the table from meā€¦waiting for him to drop a nugget in my inbox.

Just want you to know it is comingā€¦shouldnā€™t be too long now.

5 Likes

If it is Omen, itā€™ll be nice to fi ally get some background in him since he didnā€™t have a story mode of his own.
If itā€™s Aganos, it will be cool to see the giant millennial saga from Kan-Raā€™s story from the other end.
Either way.
#FREAKINā€™ SWEET

2 Likes

Why do I have this feeling that Omen will be left in the shadows again :rage:

I hope Omenā€™s Backstory is today or tomorrow :slightly_smiling:

1 Like