Character Backstory - The Lycanthrope's Tale

I just want hisako to get something more. She needs at least another special. Seems a tad lacking on that front

2 Likes

I suggest playing this while reading Sabrewulf’s backstory:

I don’t know what this will pertain my issue is that whatever the new move is. Maybe he’ll get an update to a move he already has? I think really what’s going to happen is characters will get adjustment to their moves as opppose to something new.

But sadly it all remains as speculation.

‘The Night Guard’. Now I want a monster hunter character in the same style of Dr Van Helsing or a character from Bloodborne.

The Night aurd must be refering to Maya’s group. I would not be surpaized if at some point we get one of those. Though isn’t Maya already the monster hunter?

1 Like

Correct we do have a hunter of the monsters. Interesting. Sabrewulf’s story implies, there’s international operations for the hunters…moar hantaz

Now I must say this orchestral remix version of Sabrewulf’s theme from KI2 sounds a LITTLE MORE better than his original KI2 theme :grinning: :smiley: :wink:

I still like the KI2 theme a bit better. not sure why, maybe because I played KI Gold more than I played KI1.

1 Like

The song is Tooth & Claw from KI1.

1 Like

The very exact same here :smile:

Whoops, my bad there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Agreed…and I don’t even play Hisako and I know she is lacking in the special move department.

But she is so so so lethal. it is candy to lay in on those combos and see all those exclamation points HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish she had a scream alternate taunt WHY arent there alterante taunts???

1 Like

Well, it seems Sabrewulf is looking for some inner peace. I hope he can find it on Season 3. I love him being from Europe. We need more Europeans fighters… hehehe

1 Like

I think that was always apparent since the first KI. being somehwat of a European fighter lol. We can at least expect Tusk to hale from Europe as well.

2 Likes

And in Sabrewulf’s case, he is German

Really digging this, and definitely excited to see what IG has in mind for Wulf in S3.

1 Like

Agreed… Im starting to like ole Wulfy more each day.

Looking forward to the next Bio too! I was thinking it would have been out by now?? hmmm?

Sabrewulf is my favorite character and probably the reason I play Killer Instinct. I was afraid of how they would take his story faced to the story’s problems that KI has, but they did it on the right way.
I’m happy, pretty happy with it and really anxious to see what will happen on season 3! :wink:

Anyone feel any “Jon Talbain” in Sabrewulf?