Character Backstory - Temperance and Vengeance

That laugh paragraph made me laugh. Is she being nerfed, or is she being “berfed”?

Well then… Um… Okay. Thanks? I was kind of hoping for more aplomb…

1 Like

YOU WERE RIGHT SIR. THE SCAR WAS FROM THE CINDER ATTACK!!! Cinder went pow pow and pow with an ULLLTTRRRRAAAAAA!!! Better? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Agreed… It would of made more sense that her scar was from what ever happened to her and Mira in Siberia… hence Maya’s recovery and a painful reminder of what she lost and how she failed… This makes more sense as she goes half arsed into mission and reveals the existence of the nights guards.

2 Likes

Except that makes no sense. Vampires dont want anything to do with fire. Its only logical that Cinder gave her that scar.

1 Like

“Shadow Lords” or “Lord of Shadows”. There was a game which starred a vampire. That game was called Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. VAMPIRES CONFIRMED!!! Think about it, why else would they introduce “Shadow Lords” if they weren’t going to put in vampires.

4 Likes

^ this meme just made my night lol.

Sounds like mayas getting revamped and shadow maya will be the maya we got now with buffs

Awesome job, and really glad to see these backgrounds starting up again!

I like that Maya’s background generates a lot of questions that might actually end up being key to season 3.

Will we see other Shadow Lords? How will Ultratech and Maya’s group fit in to the invasion plot, as they don’t seem to be attacking one another, or is Ultratech taking their eye off the ball and opening themselves up?

Will we see Mira in season 3? Is she a vampire? A shadow being like Shago? What was this sacrifice exactly and what came of it? Was someone destroyed? Was a portal closed?

I hope Maya’s scar gets put in to the background, ask feel there’s something to be said about it, but otherwise, I really enjoyed reading it and can’t wait for next weeks TJ story! Or is it Kan Ra? Someone else?

Questions on top of questions. :slightly_smiling:

As for the moves hint, I’m really hoping they’re revamping her daggers. Guessing they won’t. I’m guessing it’s just a new ender or something of that nature, but I’d love it if she could use energy versions of the daggers as regular projectiles, maybe at the cost of pips (which you could get in more ways), and a one pip yellow projectile was different from a two pip purple and what not.

1 Like

I just read all the reasons I needed to actually play her in S3.

1 Like

She got it from Cinder during the attack on the city. Adam just said that above if you missed it.

1 Like

Killer Instinct Season 3: The Lords of Shadow

2 Likes

Maya isn’t a vampire… Maya is the one with the scar… so what you on about? Lol plus… where is this vampire coming from? Mira? If so then you are talking about the wrong sister

You still won’t have season 2 when you get season 3.

I automatically thought Mira would be a Season 3 character. Of course I don’t have a clue after they said she died. They did good with Maya’s story. I just don’t like the “heroes” ideas. I can’t stand when they put characters together like TJ and Orchid. It’s weird to me.

Yup, this sounds like Maya is one of the characters receiving a rework (as I predicted). Now we just need to see what they will do to Kan Ra.

To be fair i love her leveld daggers but shes so weak!

id rather they beefed her up and lost some of the power ender.

Thus story is brilliant btw!

love it!

Very interesting story going on there. :slight_smile:

And a twin sister eh? Looks like some are already predicting she’s the female vampire. I’m not 100% sure if she is one juuuuust yet.

1 Like

Yeah, I saw that. I just meant that I’d like to see that actually put in to the story itself. :slightly_smiling:

Speaking of Lords of Shadow…that game is Fn amazing on 3DS. Holy cow is it awesome!
"Castlevania Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate"
Everyone…If you havent played this game, go get it right now for your 3DS… you wont regret it!