Character Backstory - Murder of Crows

For his fighting his spirit.

He may not have been the most skilled fighter out there but he probably showed the biggest display of heart from all the competitors.

Nooooo way.

Not this… not from Loremaster Wanda™…

:cry:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Everyone has an opinion.

Indeed as lonf as the debate doesn’t get too messy.
I do believe that Eagle was defiantly a skilled fighter, how else would ultratech choose him?

1 Like

This is really carrying on too long. There is no question @Sheptastic0312 has the definitions of “amateur” and “professional” correct.

However, people have come to use the terms in the vernacular to suggest a skill level - where amateur is low skill and professional is high skill. These are not the dictionary definition, but it is in reasonably common usage.

So everyone can stop lawyering up and just move on. @UncappedWheel82 took the position that describing Eagle as an “amateur” seemed to him to reflect that Eagle would be less skilled and that didn’t make sense. Instead of arguing about the definition, it could just be pointed out that amateur doesn’t always correlate with lower skill. All Olympic athletes were required to be amateurs up until recently and they were all damn good. Eagle could be an amateur and be the best fighter in the world - so I suspect the lore is not intended to suggest he was unskilled.

That was pretty much my whole point.

Tusk is a bit bigger in KI2 his bio state he is 6’11 and 380 so smaller than aganos, bigger than Thunder. Thunder is 6’5 and 280(somewhere in that in range,)
This may not be accurate, but i’m thinking Rash may be in KI to stop Gargos from taking over and possibly join forces with The Dark Queen and destroying that universe as well, idk but its possible.

It isn’t - the devs have already stated that guest characters (e.g., Rash) will not be a part of the story canon in any way, shape, or form whatsoever. :wink:

Yep, thought I wish they haven’t said so. I liked that people where pulling their hair out over it. I would like there to be a none cannon story told from the guest perspective would’ve been a nice touch.

Interestingly enough Aria was the perfect explanation for Rash. Rash is a digital entity like Aria and could’ve utilize the nano bots to gain physicality as Aria does. Being made up of multiple little bots as suppose to being a single solid organism, he could easily take on any form he chooses.

Never thought of it that way, but that would make sense. Also would explain other guest characters should they make it in. I was just thinking that the portal crossed into another universe, but guess that is the easy explanation. Your’s is much more imaginative.

that makes sense…Thanks :smile:

The story behind Thunder is quite Intresting. Really shows you what can happen when you take the life of someone close to him.

Now it looks like the lore is not in a mess now :slight_smile:

Well not all the characters as the Battletoads themselves are artificial beings in a digital/video game world .

I could see Kameo using the portal(its uses magic I assume)

Joanna maybe collaborates with Orchid as HQ is under siege by A virus that
cause a fatal malfunction of the weapons systems (causing it to rain bullets on every one in the vicinity)

As interesting as it may be, I’m on the side of the fence that thinks guests won’t really have any involvement in the story though it can be fun to speculate.

The question is: is Joanna even going to be a guest.

On another note I’m curious what Thunder’s new Sammamish move is going to do.

Yes its been confirmed that guest won’t be involved story wise. I was just humoring the concept of their involvement.

Thunder: built like a mountain
Tusk: he IS the mountain

Dang it man, Now I want tusk to be a tank character! (Meaning someone with lots of armor, defence and durability)

1 Like

Aganos: NO. ME MOUNTAIN!

5 Likes

slightly off topic:-
wouldn’t it be cool if the guest characters had a story mode where they were helping each other try to get back to their respective “worlds”? It would be non-canon and i think it could work out well.

Back on,
I’m excited to see Fulgore’s story now, some background on Eagle maybe but from his story mode we know he doesn’t really remember his former self, so will there be enough about Eagle in the bio?
First original character extended bio coming up not long from now, I can finally find out what language she speaks and where she’s from

It’s already been said Sadira speaks in Thai

2 Likes