Capcom reviving old franchises

Side note: you know you can edit your posts right? Not really a need for double posts

Yeah I know. I doing other stuff too while posting so I may just ttend to forget about it or not bother with it.

Oh yeah megaman legends series. Could we get a end to the series and not the cliffhanager please capcom?

The Mega Man series.
I preferred the X series and the Zero series, so would love to see a whole new series with the same feel of those games, but with an updated style and design. My favourite characters are Zero and Bass, so I’d like to see them return as playable characters, also with updated designs. ^^

I personally prefer the sleeker designs for the characters, rather than the bulky arms and legs that the original Mega Man and X series had. Megaman Zero was maybe a bit too sleek, as he literally looked like he just wore spandex and not actual robotic armour, so something in between would be cool!

I’d also love to see Devil May Cry come back, but since I am one of the few fans of the series who actually enjoyed DmC, I also kinda dread what Capcom would do with it
 I can imagine them going all out with the cheesiness JUST to try and please the fans who outright hated DmC, and I would personally not like that.

2 Likes

Mega Man X and Mega Man Maverick Hunter X particularly Mega Man X9 and Mega Man Maverick Hunter X2, respectively :wink: :smile: :grin: :sunglasses: :pray:

1 Like

Yeah. I wish CAPCOM would make Megaman X9 retro SNES style like they did in 2009 with Mega man 9.

1 Like

I would like to see a remake of the regular Mega Man. Not the MMX or whatever the others were called.

I know Capcom doesn’t make it, but I would like to see the first 2 Metal Gear games remade also.

Yeah, IIRC he stopped after X5
maybe X6.

I know it’s all subjective, but now that the Mno9 anti-hype train has pretty much come to a stop I’ve finally started playing it, alongside the Megaman Legacy collection, and honestly to me it feels like a Megaman game
 not Megaman X mind you, but definitely Megaman.
Keep in mind I haven’t played all the way through yet. My son has, but I haven’t.

Anyway, I hope they bring back Ghosts N Goblins, or at least rerelease Ultimate GnG on something other than PSP
maybe a new Maximo game.
Oooh
Maximo n’ Arthur. That could be an interesting matchup.

X8 actually :stuck_out_tongue:

I know Wikipedia isn’t the best source of info, but according to several if the MMX games’ entries he had very little to do with the MMX series after 5. He is noted in all the rest of the games’ credits under “special thanks” though, and he did help lend some creative advice to the creation of Axl.

1 Like

Omg I hope they bring back:

Final fight
Mega man
Ghouls n Ghosts
Darkstalkers
Saturday night slam masters
Area 88 (or U.N. Squadron)

If they do this, I’ll stop calling them crapcom. Even though they still suck balls

Really now? That’s still pretty cool though including on the creation of Axl for the later MMX sequels :slight_smile:

If Capcom wants to bring back their old goodies, they should start with Dino Crisis!

-Zenek

2 Likes

I want a brand new Onimusha game, and I want Samanosuke in MvCi.

i also cant believe it, but i forgot to mention Gargoyle’s Quest/Demon’s Crest! omg if they bring that back, im gonna dance a jig on my roof

1 Like

In order:

Darkstalkers
Power Stone
Rival Schools
Onimusha
Demon’s Crest
Mega Man
Breath of Fire
Devil May Cry
Lost Planet
Final Fight