Can we know if Eyedol is in Season 3 or not?

How so? Did we get some kind of notice in season 1 that Riptor was coming in season 3? They don’t need to announce themselves beforehand. It doesn’t matter if its anti-climactic, that’s just not how it works. Characters pop up out of nowhere all the time in this game really, plus they purposefully avoided doing the silhouette thing this season and Adam said at one point it’d be pretty obvious a guy like Eyedol was coming if they hinted with a two headed silhouette.

I’m just saying, the stands a chance.

2 Likes

I honestly do not see why eyedol hasn’t already been confirmed

is it his design??..cause a Minecraft skeleton (Spinal) changed into one of the best re-designed characters along with fulgore
is it his place in the story??..cause the game barely has one (a not a very good one at that)
is it his moveset??..cause you can change it and his moves were fine

there really is no real reason why he should not be there if gargos makes it

but you know whats the point anymore its not like we will get ultimates…that dream died and sadly eyedol will too…

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter if it’s anti-climatic…Well…

Well it doesn’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just like those stages right?

Yep! :yum:

10 characters

There is a 99% chance that you’re completely wrong . You’re reading WAY too far into the word " new " … New fighter just means there’s a new fighter coming to the game in June and July … One is " him ", that’s for certain . But you literally have no clue as to whether or not the last slot will be a brand new character like you keep saying so assertively , or if it will be eyedol … I’m 99% sure that the last character will be eyedol… Why else would they release Gargos in the middle of the season ? They’re gonna take it all the way back to the original Ki , and finish this game off with a bang . They know how badly a lot of people want eyedol , and there was even a poll put on my MS themselves asking who we wanted to see return , and eyedol was one of the four choices. It makes no sense to leave just one character out of the game , and I can almost assure you that there won’t be a season 4…

4 Likes

They won’t tell us if Eyedols not coming back, because then we’d know it’s either Joanna or Eagle.

That’s fine. But when that day comes and it’s false, I’ll be sitting here on my throne smiling. But if it’s true I lose nothing. So either way I win.

1 Like

And give us Gargos in the middle of the season for one of those two as the last character? I don’t see it. The boss is always the last and I can see the real KI boss coming as that last character.

2 Likes

No for Shadow Lords, a mode in which he’s featured in.

Where in the leaks did it say there was no Gargos this season? I’m not sure how screenshots are wrong though.

I think he’s confusing wrong with incomplete, Gargos likely wasn’t in the test build. The “general” could be a place holder name and not the actual character. We have no prof other than the name which really isn’t much.

While I agree that the name alone isn’t much to go on, the name(what ever that name may be) is way to long and specific to be a working placeholder.

However this isn’t really the place to discuss this so we should get back onto the topic of Eyedol before this thread gets locked.

Yeah I actually suspect (what’s his face) is a retro and the modern version is a character from the new game coming out this year.

And Eyedol Idk that would be 4 bosses

i’ll go with that !!!

Option 1 and 3 can be combined, i love that. I’ld see Eyedol manipulating ultratech and Aria in his fight against gargos.

Lex also didn’t persuade Doomsday to destroy Superman. He just let him go nuts. Usually in stories like these, the (uncontrollable) “big bad guy” goes immediately after the other “big guy(s)” to eliminate all major competition first.

I mean June guest character and then if in July they add anther shadow lord aka eyedoll it can add more content to the shadow lord mode. Maybe even u pick gargos or eyedolls Side and fight for control.