Can Spinal get flip out

I don’t understand why all characters don’t have the flip out as a tool.

Light Soul Sword (Just Like Jago)

No. Flip out into teleport to op.

2 Likes

Out of question… That would be way too much for him. His skulls mixups are already ambiguous to block he dosent need anything. I don’t understand the rant on the forum about Spinal lately.

1 Like

No different than TJ rolling to the other side while your coming down… Or Riptor flipping over you for a reset while your coming down… That’s my opinion! You still have to be quick… All the characters should have it…

Except if TJ rolls, he will always land behind you while Spinal can choose where to teleport.

6 Likes

Stop. Stop right there.

9 Likes

I just realized how painful it would be if everyone had a flip out. Just imagine Shago throw into flip out and then ambiguous divekick. The pain.

5 Likes

Teleport characters don’t need flipout.

4 Likes

This. Also zoners should not have flip out as well. Mainly because they don’t need it.

1 Like

Besides. Let’s look at the characters who don’t have flipout and analyze that. Forum post incoming?

Glacius-He zones and has no use for a flip out. Simple.
Orchid-Better off setting a grenade vortex. Flip out is not needed.
Spinal-OP teleport mixups.
Fulgore-Fireball and teleport mixups.
Shago-Wtf.
Maya-Already has an unblockable. We don’t need guaranteed unblockable set ups from flip out.
Cinder-Low damage.Flip out wouldn’t be too bad but that along with his already powerful juggles can stack damage quickly which isn’t the point.
Tusk-Why would he need one?
Kim Wu-Just Dragon Kick lol.
Gargos-lel
Eyedol-lel

3 Likes

If he get flipout…

WE GONNA GET REALLY NAUGHTY BODIES!

Gargos flipout into minion meaty into timed devil divide on block or manual on hit.

THE PAIN…

Also, giving Spinal, one of the best mix up characters, another mix up tool? No thanks

I even can’t really believe that Sadira got one. We will see how that ends

7 Likes

I agree. I believe she has really good mix up as it is.

3 Likes

Same here. To be honestly, I want them remove her flip out… :confused:

That’s why I’m ranting, Sadira got one so why not Spinal

I’ve honestly wondered why KanRa got flipout ouside of his has a command grab and they want to push him more toward an offensive play style

TJ doesnt have projectiles, power devour, dive kick, run cancel/skull cancel, teleport, curses…ect…

2 Likes

Lol, when S3 came out I assumed all characters had flip out (but I didn’t care to “check them out”. I thought ppl weren’t using them :joy:
Now reading all this I get the point.

2 Likes

You want to play a set later?