Can somebody compile point by point why Season 3 has such lukewarm reception? What changes transpired between seasons that made pros so negative?

I gave this thread some thought over the past week, and if there was one glaring absence from Season 3: Spiders. :spider::spider_web::spider:

The game’s most iconic spiders are present in Sadira’s Lair (Season 1), and a few more spiders ran around Maya’s jungle stage (Season 2), but there were no new arachnids added to the game in Season 3. If there was any sort of “lukewarm reception” to the game’s most recent season, it’s clearly due to the lack of additional eight-legged freaks. #MoreSpidersPlease :spider_web::spider::spider_web:

-Zenek

3 Likes

:rage::rage::rage::rage: yooooo @MasterZenek

HEADS UP NEXT TIME YOU POST PICKS

Well, by my theory it was either spiders or crabs- Crabs made it into the first two seasons too, in Spinal’s and Aganos’ stages respectively, but it was probably KI’s infamously hardcore spider enthusiasts who dumped on Season 3’s radical decision to replace all of the spiders proposed for Season 3 with narwhals. :crab::spider: :whale:

You’re not serious, right @ItzTymeToDul? I’m sorry you don’t like elephant-sized tarantulas, but there was no way that I would’ve even thought to have thought to have placed a “trigger warning” for art from a game released in 2013 on a forum made for said game. You’re got to be pulling one of my eight legs, right? :spider::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::spider:

-Zenek

1 Like

I get mad triggered :joy: it’s all good but seriously, that’s terrifying. :grinning::rage:

1 Like